dating mistakes men make

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by goodlove, Nov 17, 2014.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

2. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

I agree with each of the points made in the article. I'd add: Mistake #6: You try to hide who/how you really are. Even though a little nervousness can be cute, and shows humility and that you're not a cocky asshole, generally speaking, not being yourself (putting on a front) might lead a person to think that you're being fake, and will most likely dislike it, because that's the first indication of someone who may bait and switch on you as soon as they get comfortable. If someone doesn't like you for who you are, then it's not meant to be/work out, and you should not waste your time anyway.

3. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Agree with most, but I'd add others.

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Like?

5. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Bringing up sex before you even meet. Or know my last name, for that matter.

Texting foreverrrr before making a date.

Expecting me to invite them on a date or to my place.

Disappearing after what seemed like a mutually enjoyable date. Or saying he'd like to go on a second date, but never makes one. If you're not feeling it, don't put it out there.

I could go on....

6. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

#5! Yes! Clingy and wanting to get relationshipy too soon - definitely a no go for me. I don't attach quickly or easily so I like my space until things feel like they're real. Probably sounds selfish but too many guys want to call you their gf after 2 dates lol. Not my thing

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Goodlove you lost ur man status, hoe

8. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Lmfao

9. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

According to TDK, he never had one.

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Mofos need to up your game....lol

Need to stop that simping

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol....thirsty mofos...no telling what will happen if they smelled the panties

12. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043

They'd probably go ring shopping. That doesn't happen to me but I've met some guys who would take one whiff and then head to Jared.

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Ooooh shit...lol

14. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Lol uh huh. King of the panty sniffers doesn't get carried away by the sweet scent of a cute chick? Suuure lol :p

Mine are in the mail. I wear a size six on my left ring finger btw :)

15. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

"King of the panty sniffers," I think that probably fits me pretty well even though I know I'm not the only one here who does that lol. I'm just one of the few to openly admit to it.

And I get the feeling that if I ever found out what your panties smell like I'd be on a plane to SD tomorrow morning, work be damned :smt026

16. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Take the advice in this article with a grain of salt.

17. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I wish they would actually give worthy advice such as what type of woman to date or type of signs that you shouldn't date this woman.

edit: I questioned rather it was written by a woman. Of course it was. That's why she can't give any advice. She doesn't know what it is like to date a woman. Doesn't know the signs that you shouldn't be dating such and such.

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I will find one.

Another tidbit on dating mistakes..dont pick your nose at dinner and flick it

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

If she lets you feel her breasts while at work, she's a keeper

Take it from a pro

20. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

lol