Looking for thick n curvy cute ww,that can hold a gd conversation

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by Fatboylyfestyle016, Sep 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fatboylyfestyle016

Fatboylyfestyle016 New Member

I'm in shock that this site even exist, I've nvr really done alot online as far as meeting females..it's pretty much bn tha norm if i was out an sum1 caught my eye depending on my mood n how well put together she was i mite approach but no real guarantee! ...but I think I've struck gold by finding this site!..so let's see how this works::;)

2. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

You might try the personals part of the site. :)

3. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

The same, put those words in the personals section.

4. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Uhm, this post is hillariously contradictive:rolleyes:

5. john8480

john8480 New Member

Hello guys
    My name is John and I m living in Europe most exatly in Italy...I really like curves white ladies that I dream to wedd the special one for the life time.for me curves ladies are the best patners.:smt049:smt049:smt049

6. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

dear john,
    thank goodness you live in europe because american women are a bm nightmare...the bm in the states are all catching the first flight out to come and give you some competition...stake your claim as soon as possible!

sincerely,
    lippy

7. Westie

Westie Member

Lol x 10

8. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043

9. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

John8480,had you tried out the Italian dating websites? Also,do you have hookups? They can help you in finding that Italian woman.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.