Salt Lake City is a sleeper town for BM

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by blackbrah, May 10, 2016.

1. blackbrah

blackbrah Well-Known Member

Just go there and use Tinder/Bumble as a black man you will get hits. Especially if you got your sh*t together.

The times I've been there I've always gotten looks and stuff. I was saying at the only five star hotel there for work. Popped up Tinder and lot of hits.

But that wasn't my best feat...

I was at a restaurant with my coworkers and this woman eyes me. I chat her up a few minutes and got her number. I didn't hear back from her for two days and wanted to see her, but time was cutting close. So I ended up having breakfast with her. Made out a bit, sparks flew. Serendipity!

This is her

[​IMG]

A South African beauty with grey eyes! I'm pretty elated. I was talking to her on the phone a while ago. I'm going again for work in a few weeks so I've been trying to keep the kettle hot.

I always seem to attract the more non-American WW it seems. Anyway...you'd think a Mormon town wouldn't be appealing to brothas but the downtown scene is pretty cool. Low cost of living and calm too. I recommend you guys go.

2. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Should also try Swirlr.com which has better filter options.

3. blackbrah

You advertising? :yawinkle:

4. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Happy for ya Playa

5. blackbrah

Just trying to keep the chemistry going until I see her. She joked saying she almost forgot my voice lol but a few days ago she said she remembered our kiss and it pretty much floored her.

Here in San Antonio is like a hell hole for brothas. Now that I work from home I can be anywhere. Maybe I could chill in SLC?

The positive is that she probably NEVER met a man like me...and I like foreign white women so...

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Very nice fam she's gorgeous
    Like many men have stated on here our stock is just higher with foreign ww.
    Enjoy yourself. You got your shit together you earned it

7. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Beautiful woman. Congratulations. Take it slow and everything else will fall into place. Again, congratulations on meeting with this woman.

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

awesome.

keep us updated

9. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Cosign like a mofo

Stay blessed

10. I'm packing my bags! F*ck California!

11. blackbrah

hahah

12. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

You are fortunate BB.

13. Speedie

Speedie Member

Good for you brother! I'll never date white South african even if we can meet here in the US. They're racist as fuck I don't care where I meet them. I'm a black South African so I know them very well. If things are going well for you man, why not. In South africa I only hook up with white American woman when I was in law school, even here in the US I don't have a problem with meeting white woman. In South Africa, a white South African none.

14. Speedie

Speedie Member

I don't have a problem of getting American white woman as a black South African. They try so hard to show me that they're open minded becasue of what we went theough down there. They also enjoy apartheid stories and the release if Nelson Mandela. I never run out of something to talk about. I won't lie to you brother,here in DC, I'm not struggling at all.
    It looks like everyone wants something different cause I never date a white South African.

15. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

^What is it about SA white women and their non-perchance for bm? Most of the IR relationships/marriage in SA are between bw/wm, which is a complete 180 to here in the states.

16. Speedie

Speedie Member

Those male are coming from Europe not South African white males. I know lot of black lady friends who marry German guys. You guys think you know racism. I got to say you don't know nothing. If you move to a neighborhood that is dominantly white, in a year or two your neighbors will relocate because they can't have black neighbors, racism is a thing serious in South Africa.
    As a bm you don't even bother to look at ww, same applies to ww, they don't even bother to look at bm. Your feelings are seriously conditioned there. When I first came in the States I was surprised to meet ww who tells me that I'm sexy. That was a new thing to me.

17. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

^But why? Have you EVER tried engaging with a ww in SA?

18. Speedie

Speedie Member

I was born and raised there. When you grow ul you thought things have changed.

19. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

I bet Black south african women don't mind hooking up with those racist afrikaners.

20. Speedie

Speedie Member

They don't hook up with them unless they're prostitutes. It's a completely different world there. That's why I said, I was shocked when a white woman here tell me that I'm sexy. I was this wouldn't happen in South Africa. I like to read newspaper online. Man, the comments it's just racism, blacks versus whites, everyday. We don't date white woman because we don't want to, we don't date them because there's not even a slight chance for it to happen and you grow up knowing that.I know only one guy who got married to a white woman, he's playing rugby that considered to be a white man's sport and playing rugby in South Africa is like playing football or basketball here.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016