The "Death Stare" and other assorted colleratal BS

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by TigerMonarchy, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

It's the same in my city as well. Very (sadly) 'segregated'.

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Ironically, my only experience of this was when my husband and I were holding hands crossing the street at a traffic light, when from amidst a group of Black males and females coming from the other side, one of the males said "sellout" to my husband as we passed each other.

He didn't know which of them said it, so we let it go, but it was such a cheap shot by an asshole because it was such a fluid situation with so many others in the crosswalk and cars waiting to go, so whatever..the pussy figured he could spit it and bail.

3. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

If you were a BW with a WM that same fool would have been quiet as a roach and the sisters would be all " you go girl"

4. TigerMonarchy

TigerMonarchy New Member

This is the sort of cheap, shitty shit I speak of. I wish those in opposition would just have some balls to be obnoxious about it because at least they could be outed and confronted. But it seems to me that the society at large is so craven and cowardly that such attacks would be the norm and not the exception.

5. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

What a coward

6. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Never had any of those experiences. Only once in NJ where 2 girls have us (my x and me) a questioning look at a restaurant but we chatted them up and we ended up eating dinner together.

I get the nod from both bw and bm on the street all the time, which never happen with white people. A friend of mine say that is because I'm ethnically ambiguous which I think is funny because I think I look like the typical white woman. But I do get questions about my ethnic heritage all the time, Asian mix, south american and last week on a plane someone asked me if I was Hawaiian. Funny, I don't see it, but people seem to think I'm some sort of mix. Maybe that is why I never had this experience. Don't know.

7. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

You don't have issues because you're pretty....

8. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

FG, I can relate. If people don't come right out and ask me my ethnic background, you can see them trying to analyze in their head. I get Hispanic or Asian a lot.

I tune the disrespectful shit out, mostly because I am used to the glances when I am with my man. If I am with my children, I feel like those glances aren't filled with disdain but more understanding or acceptance. And when alone, I receive the most attention from men. I guess you could say I am aware of the people around me but tune out the disregard others appear to feel towards me because I just don't give a crap anymore.