meeting a ww/bm

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by goodlove, Nov 9, 2014.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I used to live in Lauderdale Lakes between Oakland Park Blvd and State Road 7(441). The city of Ft. Lauderdale has changed a lot.

2. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

I'm the same way and it is the best way to meet women.

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Exactly

4. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

If you ever want to meet someone go into a supermarket and start looking at flowers... I cannot tell you how many looks and hello sweethearts I got today trying to find my mother some flowers for Valentine's Day

Boy I felt like some type of hot commodity today but it boosted my ego Lol :)

5. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Hahaha nice, Dudes were putting they bids in.

6. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

What does that term mean exactly?
    you're the second person I've heard say that and I guess I never heard the expression. Where I'm from they say they were flexin

Lol I feel old

7. FG

FG Well-Known Member

The plane:)

I see so many nice men in suits there. This last guy, i met on a plane to Chicago. We chatted for a few weeks and then went on that date last week

8. bilbo

bilbo Active Member

A second hand term he stole from a fake player named tariq nasheed.

9. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Just bumping into people over a coffee or while reading / studying.

10. 4north1side2

I meant as since it was around v day and they in the flower section, dudes were making back up plans in case things fell thru for them.

I'm aware who tariq is but the expression has been around forever.

11. 4north1side2

I envy you.

I always wanted that type of interaction with a woman but it never happens. I have the male equivalent of resting bitch face which makes me look unapproachable.... but to be honest i am unapproachable, I go shopping as a determined man on a mission. Don't have time for chatter.

12. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

:smt043 I have this but only at work when I'm focused lol. Shopping de-stresses me so idc if I'm just there for toilet paper and tide...I'm meandering down every aisle, relaxing (and spending 10x more $ than I had to lol). I've never had trouble meeting guys when I'm running errands, I think because it's my most relaxed/carefree time...super approachable demeanor most likely.

13. K

K Well-Known Member

This makes a HUGE difference. I've always been one who does everything with a purpose. When I'm in that mode I'm not approachable and people still will talk to me a lot but I'm still moving forward as they do. (My kids joke about how people are always telling me their life story wherever we go). But when I slow it down a bit and make more eye contact and smile more I end up meeting a lot more people.

I think if the men who aren't meeting people out and about would just smile maybe say hi, etc it would make a big difference.