Having trouble finding a white woman to date

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by blondehunter, Nov 3, 2014.

1. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Haha dude you were going way too often and eating way too much there lol. We still eat at chilis but only like 2x a month. I've been on a sushi kick like crazy lately.

2. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I wish I could say I invented that but someone else used it in a different thread a while back, but I'll damned if it doesn't fit this topic lol.

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I get the California rolls (surprise) at work for lunch on occasion

Our cafeteria sucks compared to the children's hospital next door, but we dooooooo have sushi lol

4. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I heard it first from TDK. It's likely what endeared me to him from the beginning lol

I don't do California rolls but put a crunchy roll or a snowcrab in front of me (with veggie tempura of course) and I'm in fucking heaven.

5. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

POJ,you talk sense on that one. A brother had to know someone overthere to have a wingman anywhere in Europe. Being alone in a foreign land with no skills can be a hardship.

6. Soulthinker

As for the Czech Republic and other countries East still need a person who know their way around. There is very few soul food places in Europe unless you know one near a American base.

7. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Friends in these countries, military and otherwise, are indispensable. Even in this country, a friend can help you get around. That's what friends are for.

8. blondehunter

blondehunter Guest

Yeah, but women also do this. I reply to women with just a word description and no pic. Why must a public photo be a deal-breaker?

9. Skylight

Skylight Active Member

Just because a ww is attracted to a bm, doesn't mean she wants to lay him. Besides, there are still many women who have no special dating or sexual regard for an ethnic type (as is the case for black men).

So I wouldn't expect ww in mythical places in Eastern Europe like the Czech Rep are itching for bm.

10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

You cannot expect it anywhere in this world. There are no guarantees. If you and the woman click, you just click. If she likes the real you and you share the same feelings, thoughts and common interests, the sky's the limit. Other than that you're just friends who haven't met yet.

11. Soulthinker