Aggression VS Confidence

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by DenverBronco, Jun 26, 2014.

1. DenverBronco

DenverBronco New Member

Aggression verses confidence. How do you tell the difference? Like if I confidently approach a woman hug, kiss , and make-out with her - am i aggressive or am i just confident?

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

walk up and kiss a woman....thats called grounds for getting your ass mased

3. DenverBronco

DenverBronco New Member

Ha ha ha ha ha, No, I mean like if the guys good looking and she spots and checks him out first. Hahaha... you have to be good looking to walk up, hug and kiss a girl, cmon now:smt100. She has to be physically attracted to you. But im not sure if this is considered aggressive or confidence.

4. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Different strokes for different folks...

5. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

roflmao - and prosecuted.

6. DenverBronco

DenverBronco New Member

Well this must not be the norm, but as I mentioned previously, good looking men & women have an advantage and are confident enough to pull this type of stuff off. A confident man gets whatever he wants.

7. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Lol Hold your horses playa! No woman is going to let some random dude walk up and kiss her. You are dreaming my man. You're must be trying to catch a sexual assault case.

8. DenverBronco

DenverBronco New Member

This is actually a true story... its a shame these guys dont have the confidence to do this. Well maybe i was looking extra good that day...:D You guys either do not have good looks, or do not have confidence - I HAVE BOTH.

9. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

I wouldn't do it anyway, her breath might stink. Then what....

10. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

I have both but that's a dumb thing to do. She could have just caught a load of cum..... Now you caught that same load. Lol

11. DenverBronco

DenverBronco New Member

The whole point is about "CONFIDENCE", not the freaking girl. Thats just one interaction. I just left the shopping center 1 hr ago and approached every hot girl i seen with NO FEAR of rejection. Did I have a good time? :D GD Right. I was laughing in my own world without a care in the world. I had a woman stalk me after I confidently approached her.

12. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

That's great that you have confidence, I applaud you but don't get too cocky and try to kiss every girl you meet when you first approach them. Keep on doing that and you're gonna get a nice vacation to the county jail.

13. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Could be plain stupid unless you are an A-list celebrity or some sports dude with money to burn.:cool:

14. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Pretty much. It's certainly not confidence...more like a basic lack of boundaries and an overwhelming desire to get kneed in the nuts.

15. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Ouch! I still remember my 7 year old nephew who thought kicking his uncle in the nuts was good practice for his tae kwon do lessons:cool:

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

What's up with all the shade throwing & aggressively arrogant lames that seem to have joined this site lately?? :smt017

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Im use to getting laid on the first or second night. So what would I gain by kissing a girl before I talk to her?

Last edited: Jun 27, 2014
  18. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

It takes a "special" person to even think its cool or confident to just go to some random girl and kiss and hug her. Most guys who have had experience with real women and not life size dolls or virtual women are too smart to pull something as tacky as that.:cool:

19. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

Beasty schooling bronco dude:smt043

20. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

And then there are the boundaries. A woman isn't interested in kissing a total stranger that she had just met and she wouldn't let it go that far. Such a scenario is merely a fantasy in the mind of these "confident" men.