meeting a ww/bm

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by goodlove, Nov 9, 2014.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

In light of the thread about street harassment...what ways have you been comfortable meeting someone.

I saw a thread where a dude talked about meeting a ww through online dating sites and he was 50 years old....so thats another reason for this thread.

2. RestlessRita

RestlessRita Well-Known Member

I belong to InterracialMatch. Meet people but most don't live nearby which defeats the whole purpose. Worth a shot though.

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Yeah....all options should be on the table...if you are ok with it

4. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Nice website I will check it out.

5. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I flash my boobs at guys. Usually works.

6. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

hmmm
    If a site places a fee, does this lower the amount of women on the site?

7. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Just the boobs? Come on, now. You're trying to attract black men. Throw the ass in as well.....:p

:freehug:

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Twerk

9. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Duly noted! :freehug:

10. Soulthinker

Hope to see them on a private thread Ches.

11. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Lol, Souly. Don't hold your breath.

12. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

InterracialMatch was useless. I sent them a money order and a recent photograph to them. There was a postal strike in Toronto, Ontario(where the site is based) and they never got it, or the Canadian Postal Service didn't return the letter I sent. Things may have improved with the site now. But I wish you good luck in that site.

13. Soulthinker

How much did you lose G? Hope it is not more than $25. If IMatch is not good what website is good?

14. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Try $45.00. I think Match.com is legit. EHarmony seems on the up and up(although, I don't think they allow IR pairings). Zoosk. AdultFriendFinder is okay for IR hookups, as well as the search for a lifemate. And as Mad Bus DriverX had once said in his Youtube clips, Black Planet(lots of IR there despite the title of the website).

15. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

I've had IR matches on:

okcupid
    pof
    tinder
    afroromance
    blackpeoplemeet (of all places)

Oddly, I don't go to any with the specific intention of ONLY IR dating, especially blackpeoplemeet. As I've said many times, I'm open to dating any race. The overwhelming majority of my dating interests however, end up being white. Like... almost 100%.

Local to my area, we have a lot of singles and speed dating events which are.,. good. At the very least, they're fun.

16. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

BPM has tons of WW, I'm told. I've met a few guys there.

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Im old fashion....i cold approach women and go thru friends

18. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Do you live near Las Olas Boulevard?

19. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Pretty much. I'm about 3 blocks N of Las Olas on Federal.

20. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

EHarmony provides IR matches (if it didn't, it prob would have been sued a long time ago). The pairings depend on each individual user's preferences, whether you say that you mind dating outside of your race/religion/etc. or not.