Naked and Afraid on Discovery Channel

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by 4north1side2, Apr 14, 2014.

1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Y'all watching, their's a PAWG on there right now!

[​IMG]

Occupation: Self Employed - Certified Personal Trainer, Marketing Consultant

Current Residence: Texas

Relationship Status: Divorced

Skills: Passion for the outdoors, primitive fire building, shelter building, basket weaving, snares

Samantha was born in Nebraska and graduated from high school in Houston, TX. She went to college in Abilene, TX. She started a quick service restaurant with her ex-husband in North Dallas. She started her own two businesses in 2011 (at-home personal training and marketing services and consulting).

As Samantha has mostly lived in large metropolitan areas, this has left her with a hunger to be off the grid from time to time. She finds the outdoors and the challenge of learning to use the resources around her to be both fun and relaxing. Her mother made certain she and her brothers had an appreciation for nature and being resourceful. Her mother's enthusiasm, passion for living simply, and investment in outdoor experiences led Samantha to value nature in her life and also pass this on to her children.

Samantha has acquired some skills on her own through self-education, and some from others teaching her. The first skills she remembers learning were from participation in Girl Scouts: tracking, camp setup, navigation, survival safety and fire building. From her mother and her family she learned fishing, basket weaving, plant knowledge, ingenuity, hiking and camping safety and guidelines. On her own, she learned enhanced navigation, water purification, tool making, food preservation, shelter building, fire making, sewing, first aid and plant knowledge.

Samantha believes that survival is 90% mental, and failing is a big part of a primitive survival situation. Mastering the ability to quickly let go of and yet learn from a mistake or misstep is critical to making it to the next moment. Using this train of thought helps to deal with life's curve balls and still thrive!

Samantha loves being active and learning new things. She plays soccer, coaches youth soccer, plays guitar, cooks, bikes, does yoga, climbs, hikes, fishes, paints, reads, volunteers with her kids' school, enjoys watching sports and makes a fantastic margarita!

Samantha's daughters are still young, so she started her own businesses a couple years ago so she can work her schedule around theirs. Going through a divorce was the most difficult spiritual, emotional and mental challenge she has experienced. Her personal philosophy is to grow better and not bitter. She is thankful for what it taught her about herself and how to engage in a well-rounded life that is not all about her. Her faith in God has grounded her through the tough times and the good.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
  2. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

She seems like the perfect catch! Definitely somebody to give your time to.

3. 4north1side2

I don't think she's going to make it mane, she had a leech stuck in her vagina and she's getting bitten the fuck up by these bugs. I think they got to last 21 days in the wilderness.

4. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Damn it, in had to watch it! She had a perky butt! Kudos to them!!!!!

5. 4north1side2

She really did have an crazy bubble, the producers definitely knew what they were doing when they casted her.

6. FG

FG Well-Known Member

It was impressively bubbly! I was impressed:D

7. Hypestyle

Hypestyle New Member

Uh... what's this show about? :confused:

8. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Was/is she 'eligible for IR'? :cool:

9. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I've seen the show a few times. Naturally, I like to see the women strip down. But later, improvised coverings are made. I do enjoy watching the couples use their survival skills.

10. Morning Star

She's a single mom, so.....YES!

11. Morning Star

Well, she came off as the stronger of the pair in the end...and damn...she still looked terrific.

12. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

So noted, lmao.

13. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

ROFL, think I may have seen a rerun of her episode over the weekend. She got a "Donk". That butt was meaty.

When they showed a sideshot of her walking I was like :smt118

Thank the lord for PAWGS

Found her clip on Youtube, it was the Malaysian rainforest episode.

[HDYT]ckBUhlkg5Ps[/HDYT]

Bugs were eating her alive

[HDYT]iDzLb6PjY20[/HDYT]

Last edited: Apr 21, 2014
  14. 4north1side2

That's great to hear!

Great find!

I definitely would be the stereotypical black guy with her on TV. "Daaaaayuuuuuuum" *Stares at her ass intently pervertedly* Samantha twerk your ass and drop it low to keep warm.

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I saw one show with a woman who had a bigger butt than the one shown in the clip. But she stood at 5'10 or 6 ft. tall. She did okay, but her male teammate, because of his cockiness and unwillingness to share information with her, got very sick and the team did not make it.

16. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

They need some brothas on that show, haven't seen any to date. :D

17. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Unless the brother is military, maybe. This show is for those in the outdoors lifestyle(camping, hiking, bushcraft, fire making, orienteering, fishing, hunting, wilderness first aid,mental and emotional preparedness and survival). All these skills will be put to the test. Not many brother do those things unless they were in the military(or Search And Rescue) or are dedicated outdoorsmen. If they did have one brother on that show and his female teammate was white, it would be very interesting since the two have to rely on each other to survive. And if they are both attractive and unattached, the censors would be watch very closely.

18. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

LOL, the thing I noticed is that once the reality of where you are and the insects and bugs start biting you and nothing to eat sets in, the nakedness is not even on the radar any longer. Wonder how much they get paid if they last all 21 days.

19. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

Interracial Couple On Next Episode On 8-17-14

This sunday night is a new episode showing a BM/WW couple.

20. hellspawn72

hellspawn72 Member

I peeped this show a while back. This ep. was with a white couple who had trouble setting a fire when the rain was coming down. Dude did everything he could on his end 'cause they needed to eat and they were starving. And all his ole lady did was sat on the sideline, bitching and complaining. Ruined it for me. She was a cranky 'itch from then through hiking in the woods.

Oh, and even though it's cable, they be censoring the good nude shots of them broads.:mad: