Man in Australia gets exposed as serial cheater

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by 4north1side2, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Do you remember talk show host Gordon Elliot? He was a guy who wanted to be everybody's friend. He wasn't Jerry Springer, but he was a watered down Aussie version. He had a show on The Food Network. If there was an Aussie version of CHEATERS, he might pull it off. Or better yet, have a woman host the show. That would be something to watch either from Australia, NZ or the U.K..

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Yes,I do G. Elliot was also the one who interviewed a Black Australian woman whose dad was a Black man. Wished he or a Aussie woman could do that deed.

3. MixedCalifornian

MixedCalifornian Active Member

Well if he "ruined things" I am glad he got a lot of dumb bitches off the market. I find it humorous that white men get a pass when it comes to cheating, Leaving women, impregnating women in foreign countries, and leaving, Older men dumping their wives for younger women, and importing poor girls from Eastern Europe, Thailand, and China, and the Philippines. But hey if a black man exerts his right to cheat he is "ruining it"......Thats the dumbest garbage I have heard. I am willing to bet plenty of normal Austrailian guys that suffered from beer goggles ditched these clowns.

I get it single mothers have it rough, because respectable men do not form long term serious relationships with them. He picked on a very vulnerable group. I could not see myself explaining to my family, and people "Oh these kids are basically not mine, but I"m doing someone else's work."

Though I am not afraid of calling out something that is wrong with out society.
    It is sad that a single father does not carry the same stigma that a single mother has. How women, and society reaction to a single father as opposed to a single mother is just priceless. People consider single fathers to be providers, bread winners, and women often want to stick around with these type of guys without facing the same social stigma as a guy who decided to date a single mother. I"m talking about the single fathers raising kids on their own, and apparent not the deadbeat dads. To call them father's is a disgrace to the term.

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

This reminds me of the story of the film Mutiny On The Bounty with Marlon Brando. It was a good movie but it suffered from a lot of problems like the money that was spent and personality issues with Brando(when the film was finished, he vowed never to work in films if the ship The Bounty was destroyed. It was refurbished and used again in The Bounty with Mel Gibson, Anthony Hopkins and Trevor Howard who had played Captain Bligh in the Brando version. The Bounty sunk in the Atlantic while trying to go to Florida but encountered Hurricane Sandy). Anyway, while filming on location in Tahiti, some of the other supporting actors were having flings with the Tahitian women. The women were promised a lot of things and ended up abandoned and alone.