Man in Australia gets exposed as serial cheater

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by 4north1side2, Apr 17, 2014.

1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]6jL4iKn9Uwc[/YOUTUBE]

I wish I had the hustle of these Nigerian scammers.

That blonde news reporter was kinda thick. :smt080

2. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

I could see him smirking at one point when they were all gunning for him:smt043

I know he's a love rat but Jeezus talk about going overboard.

Ps I also loved the name "Victor Latte" :p

I remember having a good joke with a few Nigerian guys me and my mates knew, by doing an impression of their wooing technique....

I touched each ones shoulder, leaned in close and in my best possible Nigerian accent I said to each one " Oh Kenny, you are so special to me, you are the most beautiful man I have ever been close too, do you think you could lend me some money and drive me somewhere?"

They were laughing so hard.:smt043

3. Gemini74

Gemini74 Well-Known Member

$$$ ... 419... same old story, same old game... some things never change. smh

4. 4north1side2

*dead* imma have to try this sometime.

5. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

The missing airplane or the Ukraine crisis hasn't gotten a whole 10 minute chunk of airtime at once :smt043

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Cheaters needs to return to television. This guy had used a lot of mad deceptive skills to date these women. I hope he didn't ruin it for honest black men in or arriving in Australia. If he did, I'm going to be looking for him.

7. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Cheaters still do come on actually, bro. You have to catch it on Saturdays.

8. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I saw one episode two years ago. Clark Gable's great grandson is the host now. I miss the Joey Grecco and Tommy Habib eras, though. There is an uncensored DVD set of the show available. I had seen one that included a black man and a white woman having sex before the hidden camera.

9. Morning Star

The funniest one I've seen...well actually two were:

1. This girl (white) was cheating on her boyfriend (black) with this wimpy kid (white) and well when the confrontation came about, the wimpy kid started running for dear life when the boyfriend was chasing after him. He was not kidding at all that he wanted to kill him.

2. A hardworking guy who loves his girlfriend and she winds up cheating on him with a homeless dude. Hell, you even see dumpster diving and the homeless dude surprises her with a dirty fur coat.

10. 4north1side2

lol I stopped watching Cheaters when it started being obviously scripted like when Joey got stabbed and some guy tossed off a boat.

11. 4north1side2

[​IMG]

12. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Couldn't see the video.

Beanie, love your work and going to try it

13. Morning Star

Reality TV, bro. Reality TV. :smt025

14. quantumblack

quantumblack Active Member

The video link in the first post is broken, here is a new one for all late comers to the thread
    [YOUTUBE]LYlnC42yRsA[/YOUTUBE]

15. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

LMAO Bug. Funny as hell. :D

16. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043

I remember those, shit was fake as hell. Can't front though, I was a big fan of the show for the sheer comedy of it.

17. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Good ol ACA and their investigative journalism

18. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

I remember watching one episode of Cheaters where the husband (can't remember whether he was the cheater or the wife) got tasered by a parking attendant or something.
    It was so funny, this guy had no idea there was a cheaters showdown going on in his car park.
    The host (the man with the eyebrows) was like wtf!

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I remember that episode. The black guy(who was with the cheating wife) was tased by a white security guard.

20. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I did not know the host is the great grandson of the King of Hollywood. Wished there was one in Oz so they can catch those cheaters there.