Ferguson, Missouri Community Furious After Teen Shot Dead By Police

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Sirius Dogon, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Sirius Dogon

Sirius Dogon New Member

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/....html?ir=Black Voices&utm_hp_ref=black-voices

[​IMG]

Following the shooting of 18-year-old man by a police officer in the city of Ferguson, Missouri, an outraged community gathered to demand answers. Michael Brown, a black teen and recent high school graduate, was shot dead in the city north of St. Louis on Saturday. The victim's grandmother said she found her grandson's body in the street, shortly after seeing him walking near her home, the Associated Press reports. A spokesman for the St. Louis County Police Department confirmed that a Ferguson police officer shot the man, but provided no further details on why the shooting occurred. Witnesses said that Brown was unarmed, KMOV reports.

A crowd quickly gathered at the scene, as did 100 police cars from 15 departments, according to KSDK. The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports that protesters came face-to-face with police at the site of the shooting, raising their arms and saying "Please don't shoot me." A dumpster was reportedly lit on fire. As tempers cooled, mourners participated in a prayer circle and vigil.

A man identified as the victim's stepfather held a sign that said, "Ferguson police just executed my unarmed son!!!" Lesley McSpadden, a woman the Post-Dispatch identifies as the victim's mother said, "I know they killed my son," and, "This was wrong and it was cold-hearted."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More from the Associated Press:

2. Raudi

Raudi Member

:(
    [YOUTUBE]/s4osIUmBAWI[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]/_qo14KOcQxw[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]/CyZddanz2VM[/YOUTUBE]

3. Sirius Dogon

Sirius Dogon New Member

[YOUTUBE]tfy5FiqzWHI[/YOUTUBE]

4. Raudi

Raudi Member

Damn, the plot thickens.

Now, three days later. The Washington Post comes out with their 'made up' story, saying that Micheal Brown was looting and this is why he got killed.

Image from the Post:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
  5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

theres no reason for killing the kid and no reason for the riots.

6. Sirius Dogon

Sirius Dogon New Member

John Crawford: Police Gun Down Ohio Man Holding Toy Rifle In Walmart

http://newsone.com/3042992/john-crawford-ohio-police-walmart/

[​IMG]

Police fatally shot a man carrying an air rifle at an Ohio Walmart earlier this week.

Another customer called 911 to report 22-year-old John Crawford waving what appeared to be an AR-15 at children and others at the Beavercreek retailer.

The mother of Crawford’s children said she was speaking to him by cell phone when he was confronted by police in the store.

“He said he was at the video games playing videos, and he went over there by the toy section where the toy guns were,” said LeeCee Johnson. “The next thing I know, he said, ‘It’s not real,’ and the police start shooting, and they said ‘Get on the ground,’ but he was already on the ground because they had shot him.”

“I could hear him just crying and screaming,” Johnson said. “I feel like they shot him down like he was not even human.”

Ohio’s attorney general, who was asked by Beavercreek police to investigate the case, confirmed Crawford was holding a MK-177 (.177 caliber) BB/Pellet Rifle when he was shot to death.

The former Marine who called police said Crawford looked to be attempting to load the black air rifle and ignored police commands to drop the weapon.

“He looked like he was going to go violently,” said Ronald Ritchie. “If he would have dropped the weapon, he could have came out with his life, but unfortunately, he didn’t.”

The department’s chief, Dennis Evers, said officers Sean Williams and David Darkow acted appropriately.

“The officers gave verbal commands to the subject to drop the weapon,” Evers said in a statement. “The subject … was shot after failing to comply with the officers’ commands. The quick response of officers was instrumental in containing this situation and minimizing the risk to customers.”

The attorney general’s office will hand over the investigation once it’s completed to the Greene County prosecutor, who will then decide whether to present the case to a grand jury.

Another customer, 37-year-old Angela Williams, suffered a medical emergency during the incident and died a short time later at an area hospital.

7. 1449225

1449225 Well-Known Member

explain please

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

easy.
    1. it doesnt bring the kid back
    2. it doesnt get you the justice wanted
    3. its causes unemployment....see the rodney king riots.
    4. why destroy your own neighborhood see....point 3.
    5. the participants if caught goes to jail....lifelong tag

9. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Re: point #4., I never understood why people riot their OWN neighborhood.

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

same here. its stupid, dumb, foolish.

11. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Not nearly as stupid as killing an unarmed kid.

12. Sirius Dogon

Sirius Dogon New Member

13. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Aug 12, 2014
  14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

thats the thing the bp rioting gave them the narrative.....if they didnt riot then they would be focused on the murder

15. Sirius Dogon

Sirius Dogon New Member

[YOUTUBE]qXhtvd0o2Fw[/YOUTUBE]

16. Sirius Dogon

Sirius Dogon New Member

[YOUTUBE]Wzt2oFGQ0Mc[/YOUTUBE]

17. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

The riot has completely derailed the issue. This police officer killed a teenager in cold bold now between this riot tony stewart running over and killing a man and Robin Williams dying. This will be pushed to the back. A darn shame.

18. Raudi

Raudi Member

You're right.

The riot has just added more gas poured on the situation.

Now, the military, sorry!!!!

now Ferguson police, can bring out all their new military grade toys they received from H.land security.:smt107You noticed they're making good use on their citizens.

Fallujah has landed in Missouri for our eyes to see, it can only get worst. I just hope the police department release the name of the cop who shot this dead young man.

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah those fools are fucking the hood bad.....bunch of losers.

the media tried to make the kid out to be a thug....they tried to coin him as a shoplifter too. they tried.

20. Raudi

Raudi Member