Who in WWBM.com would be a good match and why?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by SardonicGenie, Apr 10, 2006.

?

Would you consider meeting/dating a specific poster in wwbm.com?

1. Yes

346 vote(s)
    95.6%
  2. Nope

2 vote(s)
    0.6%
  3. Unsure

11 vote(s)
    3.0%
  4. That's none of your business

3 vote(s)
    0.8%
  1. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

In honor of a former poster, I decided to have a little fun and liven up these boards by playing copy cat with this thread, though with a bit of a twist. :mrgreen: So, if you were to play the matchmaker, who would you pair up in here or pair up with yourself?

Please, no rude comments or quips that fall out of the premise of this very site.

2. Kev

Kev New Member

This is a bold thread!!!

I'm thinking lainarain and PeyBackTime8818 because I want to see if the old "opposites attract" thing is true. I have nothing to base that match on but I think it would be nice to see if Pey could hold his own with her.

Then I'd like to see Moskvichka and 7Seven because I think there may be something there. No joke!

I don't think there's a woman here that could/would put up with me but I may not be looking either.

So there you go.....

Not trying to piss anyone off here, by the way!!!!!

3. MistressB

MistressB New Member

You must be kidding...she's a strong woman, he's a little boy. She'd savage him in seconds.

Moskvicha v 7Seven is a good call, he seems to have a lot of respect for her. They could have some pretty impressive debates.

4. lainarain

lainarain New Member

I know you were hoping to see my little 5 feet, 115 lb. self make him cry but he's been quite well-behaved lately. I would slap a gold star on his forehead. And then I would go hang with the grown ups.

5. MistressB

MistressB New Member

How can you be 5 feet and yet so feisty!?

6. Kev

Kev New Member

lainarain,
    You hit the nail on the head.
    I think you would be good for him while he is in his "formative" years, however!! :lol:

7. lainarain

lainarain New Member

I am flattered that you thought of me to "form" him. He does need a bit of guidance. But I am the one who prefers to be schooled. :yawinkle:

8. Seychelles

Seychelles New Member

So that was all? Too bad. I was curious on the "bets".
    I see Sardonic with IW. She doesn't post here anymore does she

9. Seychelles

Seychelles New Member

JR and Pearl.........definately ! :wink:

10. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

Sardonic and Lainarain...... For some reason, i believe that they have a subtle connection even they do not realise. :lol:

11. JREMINATOR

JREMINATOR New Member

Who are u Seychelles? a medium? this is scary :)

But, why Pearl and me? and why "definitely"?????????????? :roll:

12. PearlGirl

PearlGirl New Member

Tee hee.... :smt053

I guess she noticed how well we get along! :smt047

:smt052

13. ladebabern

ladebabern New Member

awww

i never have enough time for you all to get to know me... but please hook me up with mister nice... i'm getting tired of mister z'oh baby i was workin....'

14. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

I was thinking the same thing about JREMINATOR and PearlGirl myself, and the same goes for Cris and MistressB.

15. Seychelles

Seychelles New Member

SardonicGenie
    I would've seen MistressB with Tucker because she's the analytical thinker type and if I remember correctly Tucker used to teach so they would debate and debate and debate and never get bored. :D

JREMINATOR

Errrr........yes, I see things from across the Ocean! I can even tell you guys speak French.....am I right? LMAO.
    Definately...you're on the same wave length, appreciate each other and your sense of humour(not that anyone could not appreciate your sense of humour, you JR, are a Funny man!)
    End of. :smt026

16. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

Nope, tuck and the Mistress wouldn't get along AT ALL. Have you been reading their posts as closely as the rest of us have??? :shock: :lol:

17. Seychelles

Seychelles New Member

Nope. :smt045

18. LUCIFERMORNINGSTAR

LUCIFERMORNINGSTAR New Member

Bah! She's from Romania. She must be Vlad's daughter...or maybe a cousin. Are you a gypsy? Don't lie woman!!!! A Vampyr perhaps?. She can do a lot more than see things! :lol:

I might have to slay her.

Where's my garlic? :twisted:

19. Seychelles

Seychelles New Member

LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER.........don't be mean........or I'll have to travel with the speed of thought and bite you for blowing my cover ! :twisted:
    Since I live in the city with the Dracula Castle, I guess you never know :)
    If I were you, I'd be afraid, and I wouldnt count on garlic either.

LMFAO

20. LUCIFERMORNINGSTAR

LUCIFERMORNINGSTAR New Member

Bah!
    Bah, I say!

I'm Lucifer Morningstar, the Lightbringer. I lighted the Universe after God said let there be light, and after Micheal Demiurgos provided its stellar stuff, its planets and galaxies. :D

So...Light (sunlight) + Seychelles = Charred Vampyr chick. Hah!

I bet you'd look hot in a tight bodice, flowing skirt and leather boots with that raven dark hair you've got. :twisted:

C'mon Vampyr, bite me....slowly! :lol: