Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I love football as much as the next jock but come on now

You can't be crying about money and laying off teachers, while keeping ur sports untouched

If anything sports need to go on the back burner so teachers can keep their careers

This shit is looking more and more like Idiocracy the movie

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Exactly....i dont get it

3. z

z Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]bZ0QfLkjujY[/YOUTUBE]

4. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I am so tired of all the fear-mongering around the grand jury announcement in Ferguson, Missouri.

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

That and the skewing of what the protests is really about

6. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

I wish our dear leader President Barack Obama would announce a national plan to bring our youth up to the educational standards and beyond to compete with the rest of the world. The youth of this country are being passed by in the intellectual arena by China, Japan, India, Brazil, Germany and others in the sciences, technology and other critical areas. The best jobs are going to the new immigrants who have the skills many businesses and industries need. Instead, what I see is the U.S. youth lagging behind the competition from the rest of the world. Mr. President (I will send him a letter) we need your leadership and not more golf. What we need is a national initiative "A Race to the Top Initiative" by a combination government, business, industry and educational institutions coming together to make our youth the best in the world. Other countries have are still doing this for their own. If this country continue to ignore it's own at the expense of nation building other countries rather than it's own, then we deserve to be in decline and no longer the leader of the free world. China will be our next master.

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

This cpuntry dont want national stds. They will and have screamed states rights ...#commoncore

8. orejon4

Yeah, so much for the benefits of federalism. That's why you have kids learning creationism instead of science in some jurisdictions, smdh.

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

In colorado they were trying to remove slavery, the extermination of the indians and other events of the like because it made america look bad.

The students marched against it.

10. orejon4

Nice. History as narrative fantasy, not truth.

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

SURPRISE!

u sheep still celebrate thanksgiving and send ur kids to school in cute pilgrim n Indian get ups

What a gotdamn load of revisionist horseshit

Next they'll have feel-good slavery reenactments with Nat Turner having delightful suppers on the heavenly plantation

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol

Yeah yeah the good thing is it was white students that marched against it

13. orejon4

In the big house and all...

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

NPR INTERVIEW

December 27, 2014, Washington, D.C. –

' In a year-end conversation with NPR News, President Obama told 'Morning Edition' Host Steve Inskeep that low morale around race relations in the U.S. is exaggerated by the national conversation around recent violence and not an accurate reflection of the state of affairs around the country.

When asked if the U.S. is more racially divided than it was when he took office six years ago, the President responded:
    "No, I actually think that it's probably in its day-to-day interactions less racially divided."

More...
    http://www.npr.org/about-npr/372903...hare&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social

15. Blacktiger2005

The current trend in the Middle East that by the mid point of this century all Christians will be forced out, extinguished, or wiped out of the Middle East, by radical Islam. Even the birthplace of Christ will be all Islamic under the new Caliphate that will come. Christianity that was born in the Middle East will be no more there and that Christians, Jews and Muslims will never be able to live together again as they have for thousands of years thanks to radical Islam. After that happens a consolidated radical Islamic hegemony will go after the west to conquer it. The beginnings of a Third World War in many of our live times.

16. orejon4

I don't foresee a permanent, or even long-term clash of civilizations. A current horrid state of affairs is not determinative of the future. Christendom spent almost a millennia antagonizing much of the rest of the world, with slavery, war, theft and religious intolerance, and is now arguably more tolerant than most of the world. I think the current state of affairs in the Middle East is part of renewed growing pains that will ultimately lead to modernization of Arab and Islamic culture generally. Much (although not all) of the backwardness of the region is as much or more attributable to retrograde characteristics of Arabic and other ethnic tribal cultures than to Islam itself.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2014
  17. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Hello Orson Scott Card

18. Blacktiger2005

You got to be shitting me. You meant Hello Orson Wells right.

19. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Nope.

20. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

She got that one right based on the comment that she replied to. Trust me!