The Perfect Proposal

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by 4north1side2, Oct 21, 2014.

1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

http://candlelightfilms.com/the-perfect-proposal/
    (Video in link)

[​IMG]

4 years 9 months 13 days
    17 months to plan
    13.5 hour Scavenger Hunt
    24 friends
    18 round trip flights
    10 hotel rooms
    1 Limo
    6 Clues & 5 Notes
    1,000 Laughs & Tears
    1 New Outfit
    1 Stadium & 1 Ring

17 months ago we got a call from Levy and he was already super excited about this day and obviously head over heels for this girl. The day started at sunrise when Levy left his house to “get something out of the car”, Tiffany was visiting from Michigan had no idea what was in store. Levy flew in her closest friends from wherever they call home and had them spread across LA for Tiffany to find on a scavenger hunt. Guys, this is how you do it, Tiffany is one lucky girl :)

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

That is the ideal courtship, in my opinion. This couple had been dating for over four years; plenty of time to get to know each other well. A special day of fun and surprises. If I were in a relationship for that long, I'd do something completely different(that is not to suggest that it would not be romantic). I think that if these two have children in the future, I am sure that they will have many inspiring stories to tell them.

3. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

This actually shed a tear in my eye.

4. satyr

satyr New Member

Kewl. Pasadena is a nice city about 10 minutes (in good traffic) north of downtown LA.

The Rose Bowl is where my Bruins play; they're standing on the UCLA logo. Pretty girl too.

5. FRESH

FRESH New Member

I'm not even gonna lie, that got the tears rollin, you're not the only one.

Dude is creative, my hat goes off to him. I hope they ride that out the end.

6. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Awesome. That kind of love is pretty amazing :heart:

7. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

did you attend school at UCLA?

8. satyr

satyr New Member

Yep, class of '02.

9. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Cool. You strike me as an UCLA alumni.