WTF Files

Discussion in 'Humor and Puzzles' started by Tamstrong, May 20, 2013.

1. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

FAKE! BUT A GOOD ONE THOUGH....

2. Morning Star

3. FRESH

FRESH New Member

What the what!? Her dumbass deserves to be the first person to get it in the states.

4. Morning Star

5. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

lmao:smt037

6. Sirius Dogon

Sirius Dogon New Member

7. Sirius Dogon

Sirius Dogon New Member

8. Raudi

Raudi Member

9. Morning Star

10. Morning Star

11. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Utters or dicks?? Lol

12. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Is this a man or a woman??

Why do I have the feeling that she's made up this way for some kind of weird sex fetish? Fuck a cow without actually fucking a cow or something of that nature.....

13. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Your guess is as good as mine; I have no clue what gender it is.

As for the cow thing, it looks like someone has a thing for freaky bovine photoshop work...or maybe she's an alien. :smt102 Whatever it is, it wouldn't surprise me if it was some kind of fetish.

14. Tamstrong

15. Morning Star

I'm all out of WTF Flags.....

16. Tamstrong

There was a radio contest this morning, & they played part of the song & asked "Who is the one-hit-wonder who sings this song?"

According to the idiot first caller the one-hit-wonder was Prince. :-?

17. Tamstrong

[HDYT]5KNWWUX38W0[/HDYT]

18. Tamstrong

Winnie the Pooh Banned for Having No Pants

Winnie the Pooh Banned for Having No Pants, 'Problem With His Identity'

[​IMG]

Winnie-the-Pooh, that willy nilly silly old bear, has found himself at the center of controversy in the small town of Tuszyn, Poland, according to the Croatian Times. It seems local councilors were meeting to decide on the mascot of a town playground, when one official suggested they use the lovable star resident of the Hundred Acre Wood.

That’s when the bear, beloved around the world for his unwavering devotion to both honey and friendship, was deemed “wholly inappropriate for children” by more-conservative members of the local council. “The problem with that bear is it doesn’t have a complete wardrobe,” Councillor Ryszard Cichy, 46, reportedly said regarding Pooh’s famous red crop top.

“It doesn’t wear underpants because it doesn’t have a sex. It’s a hermaphrodite,” said one official, according to a recording of the meeting that was apparently leaked to local press.

It was Pooh’s lack of genitals that ultimately proved to be too much for the officials. “This is very disturbing as you can imagine!” councillor Hanna Jachimska said, criticizing legendary “Winnie-the-Pooh” creator A. A. Milne. “The author was over 60 and cut [Pooh’s] testicles off with a razor blade because he had a problem with his identity.”

The council has not yet decided on the face of the playground, according to the story. But the “half-naked” bear, unsurprisingly, is out.

Good thing no one suggested Donald Duck.

https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/winnie-the-pooh-banned-for-having-no-pants-problem-103213201322.html

19. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

It never ceases to amaze me how people can take the most innocent and simple of things and find various ways to see all kinds of non existent meanings and corrupt it into something totally different.......:rolleyes:

20. Tamstrong

Yeah, IMO it's just them applying their own corrupt thinking to things and mistakenly thinking everyone else shares their corrupt mentality.