1. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

What about all three in one spot?

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

You are assuming that every man actually likes women

3. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I'm also assuming every woman likes men.

If you want to subtract gay people, you can. I don't think gay people are that large of a number.

4. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

You can't do it 24 hours. That 8 hours that you are asleep.

5. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Disregard my comment. It was senseless along with the polygamy lifestyle.

6. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I see nothing wrong with it as long as everyone involved are adults. Could I do it? Depends. I have a hard time with being "present" in relationships. I like my solitude. So the women involved would have to be secure and not too needy unless it won't work. But, of course, the same can be said for my monogamous relationship, too.

This thread reminds me of a theory I had a few years back; there are always women who don't mind being a side chick. There are also women who don't mind their men seeing other women as long as he keeps it out of her face. There are women who don't mind if their men step out as long as he is honest with her and keeps her at number one. I think, in another time and place, these are the types of women who would be in a polygamous marriage. But, our customs and laws prevent that from happening and shoe horns them into three not so neat boxes.

Single
    Married
    Home wrecker

I do not think these women are weak. I do not think these women are strong. I just think these women see, and feel, the concept of marriage differently than many of us. Just as there are women who need the company of their men daily, there are women who like thier space. So, sharing a man works for them because they don't have to be that man's everything. Yet, they still have the love and security of that man. In reality, a few days a week works for them. Doesn't mean they love that man any less. Doesn't mean they aren't faithful to that man. Just means they don't require that man's sole attention to feel loved and happy in that relationship.

7. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Amazing post.

8. melanin

melanin New Member

true that, sexually it sounds fun, financially it sounds crippling and politically it sounds like hell.

if i could have one main chic for a deep emotional connection and a couple of side chics that dont mind if i dont see them for a month or two at a stretch , and everyone is cool with the arrangement that'll be just perfect but i gotta be realistic, its extremely unlikely

9. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

I wouldn't want some slut all over my man, so hell no.

10. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Arguably you'd all be married so she wouldn't be a "slut." More like "sister-wife"

:D

11. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

In that case, heck yes.
    (Thank you for clarifying).

:smt043

12. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I don't see anything wrong with Polygamy. It just isn't my cup of tea.

13. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

As long as it's allowed for both genders, I don't see why it's anyone's business. In practice though, doesn't it tend to negatively impact women?

14. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

It might be ideal for couples where one of the partners is bi.

15. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Ménage a trois!

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

it could work but for me two or more women is trouble

17. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

How come?

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

He has a hard enough time pleasing one woman

19. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Shots fired :smt067

20. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I don't think this is a problem in terms of sex lives, but it might become an issue with division of property, etc