Ukrainian Women, Ukraine, and Black Men

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by ILoveYouWhiteWomen, Jun 3, 2012.

1. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

I personally don't believe your country of origin shapes you entirely or its a case of women in foreign countries being more ballzy so to speak. It's an individual thing. Not American women as a whole. I'm sure there are plenty over there willing to give you the time of day and the respect you deserve. I'm not sure what the benefit is in being with a woman/man who can't even understand your language or your culture. That's heavy. But I take my hat off to the ppl who do see it through and do ride the wave n make it work. I think everyone should date/make love/marry out of their own culture. At least experience it once.

2. darkwawyer

darkwawyer Member

Ohhhh, I could tell you horror stories, mija....

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

It all boils down to what you just said, the individual. For myself, personally, it doesn't matter where a woman is from as long as it is mutual. If she shares the same interests, or is open-minded to explore my interests, as I might hers, if we are able to communicate, understand and accept, that's great. Cultural and language differences be damned. It becomes a journey a man and a woman take together and perhaps, fall in love in the process.

It's not a country that shapes a person into making the decisions for their lives, it's about what a person goes through during their life journey. Everyone's experience is different and unique.

4. beccaomecca

Let me hear it....

5. beccaomecca

Real talk. :cool:

6. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I will G.

7. darkwawyer

darkwawyer Member

I will plant the seed...

...the women's jobs were to pick up good looking, young men at the bar and all of the men died. Think Dahmer, black magic and mass graves. I'll leave it at that.

You'd be surprised at what happens on this planet. I was like :smt107

8. beccaomecca

Sounds shady as hell! Lol it's 2016 and I'm still surprised what happens on this planet.

9. Svetlana

Svetlana New Member

I am sure a lot of girls go for black men. They look very attractive. I am sure a lot of Ukrainian women would love to date with handsome black guys but sometimes we are shy to take a first step. actually, I've been chatting with a few black guys and they were very nice.

10. Soulthinker

Svetlana do you know some brothers in Ukraine?

11. RuslanaS

RuslanaS New Member

I am Ukrainian immigrant to the USA and from personal experience the only black people one saw in real life was when one visited the large cities and they were usually foreign exchange students from Africa.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
  12. Soulthinker

Welcome to the site. Over the years as you saw past threads there are love for Ukrainian women.

13. RuslanaS

RuslanaS New Member

Thank you. Ukrainian women, in general, have traditional family values, love to have children, know how to cook well and keep their man happy.

14. RuslanaS

RuslanaS New Member

I never gave any thought becoming romantically involved with a black man simply because I was married at the time and there were none to come in contact with in my social circle when I was single and lived in Ukraine.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
  15. Soulthinker

You are in the right place.

16. RuslanaS

RuslanaS New Member

I hope so. :)

Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
  17. Soulthinker

I wonder whatever happened to Philochko,the brother who once lived in Ukraine?

18. 2legit

2legit Active Member

Since Playboy magazine declared Ukrainian women the most beautiful women in the entire globe, guys from all over the world have already been rushing to Ukraine, some of them wifing up those Ukrainian supermodels. Other guys will steal your ladies if Slavic men are killing each other.
    Here's a video of BM who travel-led to Ukraine prior to the conflict and who perhaps met some chick named Marina.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2022
  19. 2legit

2legit Active Member

Nobody in their right mind should pay attention to what ColiBreh1 has to say. LOL, He's on the side of the aggressor, dictator-motherf****r Putin the Nazi jackass, there is reason why Putin was supporting another Nazi in the white house another motherf****r named Drumpf aka (the orange man). The two men got along so well because of their political ideology. So why did Putin wage a war on Ukraine ? answer: To cock block black men with money that can travel to Ukraine and meet white women. LOL.

20. Soulthinker

Many years back there was a member of WW/BM who visited Ukraine as a DJ and shared photos. Plus, there were Ukrainian members. Wherever they are l hope they are safe.