Having trouble finding a white woman to date

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by blondehunter, Nov 3, 2014.

1. blondehunter

blondehunter Guest

I am from Ga. I am finding it particularly harder to find white women to date. I have tried dating websites like afroromance.com. This is one of the largest websites for interracial dating. I think the problem is now my age. I am in my early 50's. How many ppl actually find love using dating websites like this one and others out there? I think the older you get, the harder it becomes. Plus, i am very shy so it is hard for me to take a chance IRL even if the woman is not interested. How important it is to post a picture in your profile? I normally do not post pictures online (bc of privacy concerns) but I will send them in private e-mail exchanges.

I would love to find someone my age or older or even a little younger but most 30 year old white women are not interested in dating a man in his 50s whether it is interracial or not. I think a lot of both older both black and white women have trouble finding mates also bc we live in such a visual society where you are judged on how you look. I don't really care that much about looks but I will admit I have no sexual attraction to really overweight women of any race. I am thin with a muscular bodybuild. I like white women who are either thin or average in weight. Can someone tell me of any free interracial dating sites I might try with lots of women. I wish I lived in Cali or Seattle instead of Ga. It is really hard down south and it only gets harder the older you get. When I was in my 20's, I found it a lot easier.

I am open to any pointers anyone here can give me. LOL Maybe, I can change my luck. I love seeing interracial couples regardless of the gender makeup. I love seeing black women with white men, white women with black men, asian and black, hispanic and black, etc. I think it is wonderful and great to fall in love with someone of a different race. I am a black male and I simply find that white women with a different skin color than my own extremely appealing. How many here have found love using this website? Just curious!

2. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I like eharmony. I've also been good at geek2geek.

I would recommend eharmony for your age. I had no luck on afro romance but then again I didn't really put any effort.

3. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I will try it out but,only searching for White women overseas.

4. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

One of the ladies I work with found her bf on Our Time. I think I've seen commercials for it...and I think it's geared for 50s+?? She said it's monitored pretty well so all the skin pics are kept to a minimum...and she found that it was tailored more to her age range. Maybe you could give it a try. Not sure if it's free though.

I've never done online dating but I imagine a pic is pretty important. You may want to reconsider your stance on that if you continue without any luck.

5. archangel

I would be careful with overseas women. unless they are coming from germany, aussie, england, etc, they may not be financially stable. Not always but it is something to think about. Then again, It may that I have seen one too many overseas dating documentary.

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I would mess with overseas people cause its hard or impossible to have a real relatoonship long distance(ld).

Hell anything over 40 minute drive is ld for me.

Fuck that shit. I did that before...not worth it.

7. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I had girlfriends from Germany and Poland. I don't mind one from Oz. I had said in past threads that it is hard to find a expat from the countries you had mentioned in the States since they have a lot of brothers to choose from.

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

A bunch of scams too

9. blondehunter

blondehunter Guest

Thanks archangel for your reply. I might give eHarmony a try. I thought afro.romance would be a great site bc it has so many members but people place ads, you write to them, and they never respond back. I wonder sometimes why not at least acknowledge the response even if you are not interested. Some ppl are looking for perfection I think when they themselves are not perfect. There has to be some give and take in any relationship whether it is interracial or not. I have also tried ourtime.com for ppl over 50 and no luck there either. I have also tried plenty of fish (free website) and no luck. I wish more white women would say specifically in their ads that they are open to interracial relationships then you would not have to waste your time writing to ppl who are not interested in dating outside of their race. Maybe, I will strike gold one day...who knows...LOL! I will keep trying.:rolleyes:

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I was watching 20/20 and they discussed that. Look up how to write an online profile that should help.

I never used online but i might later on in life. It seems convenient. I like the old fashion way though.

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Do you have any good friends that are women?

12. blondehunter

blondehunter Guest

Thanks Raider. I may post the picture and see what happens. I have even written to white women with no pictures, just a word description and I tell them we can exchange pics in private e-mail exchanges but no luck there either. I still think some ppl are looking for perfection and there is no such thing. We all have our faults but you will never find love if you don't open yourself up, take a chance, and you are willing to compromise a little IMO.:)

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Some women are but more often than not you can win over a woman with good convo.

14. blondehunter

blondehunter Guest

Not really goodlove....I wish I did. There is this girl who works at Kroger that I like but I don't know if she likes black men or not and I am always scared to stay anything to her for fear of rejection I think. I know she is divorced and single. I live near Ft. Stewart Ga. (large army base) in Hinesville, Ga. so you do see interracial couples. I just can't seem to find a woman for me. LOL

15. archangel

If you don't ask, you'll never know.

Besides, you are in that sweet spot(50's and up) where women are slowly starting to outnumber men.
    You have to have a casual conversation where you bring up if she has a boyfriend.

rejection sucks..... I'm in the same boat as you.

In fact, I remember when I asked a girl out at Winn-dixie(sort of lik kroger).
    She said no but she gave me compliment so It was a rejection. She said I was cute but too young so ... you certainly won't have that problem.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
  16. RaiderLL

:smt043

"Later on" is now, old man. Get to typin :smt080

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

The ww i got with was due to i knew their friend who introduced us or ran in the same circle.

I never cold approached a ww. I understand your apprehension about making a move.

Also a military town is known for IR so she might be more open or use to it

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol... i will mack till the day i die.....young-un

Hell... i will be in my motorized wheel chair going for broke.

19. RaiderLL

Lolll you called me young-un :smt043

Mack on playa. :cool:

20. blondehunter

blondehunter Guest

LOL goodlove....I need to make a move while I am still in my 50's...haha