IR Age differences?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by blacklexus, Oct 2, 2015.

1. blacklexus

blacklexus Member

I have been with older and younger( legal age 18yo) white women before...based on my experiences I tend to prefer no more than 7 years older than me...and 15 younger...

Do you have age difference limits....and what has been the largest age difference you had with a partner?

2. thefieryphoenix

thefieryphoenix Active Member

My age difference for younger women is 25. That is a hard limit. My age difference for older women is 15 years.

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Does this question apply to those in committed relationships or those in fwb or casual relationships? I'd say that my preference would be a woman in her mid to late 30's or early to late 40's(no children). If older, 6 months to a year older. That's for a committed relationship
    For casual, I am open because it is what it is, casual. Only God knows when I will ever get laid. LOL

4. Nikkers

Nikkers Well-Known Member

I would not date a guy younger than me, I'm too much of an old soul. The same goes for friendship, I'm 26. Most of my friends are 5+ years older than me anyhow.

My boyfriend's 10.5 years older than me. Sometimes he makes comments on the age difference as in, "you're still young yet", or "you're growing into a beautiful lady" lmao.

I think it might feel different if he was in a different place in life right now, but except for the number on his birth certificate, he's in the same place as most people in their mid-20's.

5. AMR1986

AMR1986 Active Member

I'm 28, I'd prefer someone around 28 to 35.

6. swirlingnurse

swirlingnurse Member

I prefer younger men my boyfriend is 14 years

7. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

14? You sure you want to put that out there like that? ...lol

8. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Hahaha yea I was hoping there was a word maybe left off the end of that sentence. Something that rhymes with shmunger maybe. Here's hoping :smt119

9. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

10. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I try to stick to a window of no more than 7-10 years' difference in either direction.

11. JimBrown333

JimBrown333 Member

I am 28 (29 in December) the youngest I would like to go is 25 and I have never thought about a girl older than me.

12. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I'd say no more than 5 years older or 10 years younger. Once I had dated a woman 12 years younger, and I was a bit apprehensive at first. I just don't ever want to go near that title of..."dirty old man":)

13. RestlessRita

RestlessRita Well-Known Member

I think it depends on the individual. I usually end up dating younger men and that seems to work well. Of course, he needs to be mature enough. I don't want to feel like his mother.

14. rhgrl88

rhgrl88 Member

35 feels like the upper limit for me but it really does depend on the individual

15. FG

FG Well-Known Member

What the difference between regular age difference between partners and IR age difference? Do You mean an IR relationship suddenly chances the age difference You usually adhere to????:confused:

16. rhgrl88

rhgrl88 Member

I noticed that too, odd thread title

17. Lifejourney101

Lifejourney101 New Member

Age Diff

Im a 40yo blk man I prefer 10 yrs younger and up to 15 yrs older. My preference is older but I'm intrigued by younger women sometimes.

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

ive always dated older

19. guychoy

guychoy New Member

I'm 29. I had a fling with a 50yo woman. I also have a 37yo I see periodically.

20. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

I'm 28 and I can go either way. I'm more attracted to older woman though.