Online Dating????

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by william2382, Jul 7, 2013.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Then why engage me at all especially to the point where it wasn't about me but all bm

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You called her racist from the beginning, so she could have just been playing along just to piss you off for all we know.

Drawing assumptions isn't going to help you learn anything.

Next time approach it as if you were a social scientist, then you can credit your findings.

3. z

z Well-Known Member

TDK
    You're smart guy, just think critically on this
    She had preference and wanted the dating world to know, no offense on that, no big deal, u got ur own preference as well. I would agree with u she was kinda rude at the end and mouthed of ugly shit but u gotta admit u pushed her to a corner, and pressed her button and she became defensive......

4. The Dark King

I would post her profile to make a better case if I didn't think some asshole would make this situation into something more so you could see what sparked this but I hear you.

5. The Dark King

Like i said I get her trying to insult me you guys make sense with that but you black people remarks don't make sense that's racist as fuck

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

No need to see her profile. U were wrong. Period. Its a waste of time ti deal with her .

As z said, u got yours so....

7. The Dark King

Ok

8. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

It's nearly a full day later and your still talking about this rejection

I know who isn't talking about it tho

[​IMG]

9. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Back in the days of AOL chat room chatting, I've chatted with two racists. One was white and the other was Asian. The white man came into the chat room spouting off his racist views. I asked him what his problem with interracial dating and marriage. He kept saying the same thing about how black men should be with black women and stay way from white women. I pressed him a little bit more and he then revealed that his wife had left him for a black man. He blamed the break-up on black men and he was upset about it. I apologized and told him that I wasn't interested in breaking up relationships between husband and wife or boyfriend and girlfriend. He calmed down and it became clear that all his bantering was a call for help , as well as attention. He was looking for someone to talk to.

The Asian man was a little more direct. He kept calling me "black man." He tried to steer me away from my interest in Asian women. He kept saying that they were too materialistic and not interested in black men. Our chat ended. But it was civil.

Chatting with racists is a waste of time because they're not going to change their views even if one shows him or her that they are not the example of what they believe to be true in their views of people.

10. 4north1side2

I don't see anything wrong with being "racist" when it comes to the dating world. It is that persons absolute right to date and disqualify whomever they please for whatever reason.

If dating who you want is racist, then nearly this whole damn website is racist.

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Wow....hate coming in 5....4.....3.....2.....1

12. The Dark King

Date who you want but making it point to openly exclude people is just rude and shitty.
    You may not date people in wheel chairs but you feel the need to post it?

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Let me get my popcorn...this is gonna get good

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

So you stoop to her level by talking about her teeth? Then expect what? For her to be nice about it?

[​IMG]

15. The Dark King

Lmao when I said long in the tooth I meant a little too old to be having that immature stance fam.

16. 4north1side2

In this instance the woman was actually quite considerate by saving you the time and energy of bothering to get to know her by letting you know from the jump what's she's into. It was you who became rude and shitty about it perpetuating the stereotype that black men are classless that she believes in.

Since you on the market and above disqualifying people for whatever reason

http://www.obesedating.com

17. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I wouldn't use the word racist. I would say that every soul on earth has a right to their preferences and views. And I had heard that people are racist to a certain degree.

18. The Dark King

Fam if an employer said we are hiring but regardless of ability no Asians. Is that saving Asian people time?
    Never mind we can agree to disagree

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Uuhh click click
    U stepped on a landmine.
    So tell us again on how shes being shitty about having a preference.

As a man u are told to handle ur business. As a business u can hire anyone u want

20. The Dark King

Again agree to disagree