Anyone Want To Come To Australia?

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by wtarshi, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Briseis35

Briseis35 New Member

OMG 11'' ?

2. txmiguel

txmiguel New Member

I will be in Australia, mainly Melbourne, the first two weeks of January and wondered how Aussie Women felt about Black American men.

3. Tmantx01

Tmantx01 New Member

Australia

I cannot wait to get back to Australia!! I went two years ago for my 29 birthday and Aussies are some of the nicest people Ive ever met. I had one friend before I got there and left with around 30 or so. I went to Sydney, the Gold Coast and flew out of Perth. Some of the most beautiful women I've seen are on in Australia and I've dedinitely been around the world and back. I haven't been to Melbourne yet but I'm looking forward to going after my promotion test.

4. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

T01,hope you got some Aussie hookups before you left Oz.

5. flavious

flavious New Member

starving of love

need a white woman like i need to breath...would venture to the sun for love.

6. Soulthinker

Well,get a hook up.

7. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Having friends in Australia or other countries is an absolute must if you are looking for love or a hook-up.

8. Hypestyle

Hypestyle New Member

I'll have to cultivate some friends, then. What are the best cities in Australia for IR? What time of year is best if you like the beach?

9. Soulthinker

Hstyle,the Aussie members of this site will help you. Hook ups always help.

10. Kinginnocentgh

Kinginnocentgh New Member

Hello cuty, am here 4 u..

11. Kinginnocentgh

Kinginnocentgh New Member

Hey u sparkling like an iceberg, wished I could meet you. Inbox me on King innocent the yahoo.com

12. guychoy

guychoy New Member

Hawaii living thinking about hittin OZ

I meet alot of Aussies here in Oahu and I'm very curious to see what the place is like. Aussie gals are quite brotha friendly.

13. Sin Mari

Sin Mari New Member

After the 150th one has tried to fuck you in the street, you'll know. :smt042 :smt110 ;)

14. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Man, I really need to get back to Australia.

15. Soulthinker

You should had gotten those hookups before you left Oz the last time S1980.

16. Since1980

Too bloody right, mate.

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

How long did you stay?

18. Since1980

I was there for a week, in New South Wales. I had actually gone to visit someone but things didn't quite work out. Still, I would do it again if I had the money. It is an incredibly beautiful country and the people couldn't have been nicer. It's definitely on my return trip bucket list.

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I thought Archangel was talking about going one time. Did you ever go Arch?

20. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

While I have yet to see Australia, I would say that cities like Sydney, Melbourne and Perth are worth a look. As far as the beach, and best time of year to go, I am not sure. I'll have to look into that.