Online Dating????

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by william2382, Jul 7, 2013.

1. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

You should let it be known up front. You don't have to hit a guy over the head with it, just casually slide it in the early conversations when you're talking about yourselves.

A lot of people date to find a life partner. The last thing you want to do is lead someone on, then they catch feellings and you're all like, "Sucks to be you. I'm out. BTW, I've been planning my exit since before we met. My bad. Buh bye."

When I knew I was leaving MI for good, I let it be known. Did not cause me any problems in the dating arena. I still had dates. Plus, because they knew I wasn't going to be around it was easy to keep it casual and just enjoy the time spent together. It was a win/win situation. Made it easy to weed out women who wanted more.

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

well stated. a lot of people think they need to lie about what kind of relationship casual or serious..

being upfront.....more than likely people will be down with it

3. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I would but I tend to go into things without the intention getting immediately attached. You may want to mention it in your profile or maybe during the first few times you talk to someone. If nothing else it makes for a pretty good conversation starter.

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

good advice...i also think she need to be str8 with herself....can she handle the break up?

5. Athena

Athena New Member

Great advice thanks! I've actually got it up on my profile that I'll likely be leaving and when so anyone that actually reads it, knows. :)

6. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

*looks for profile*, *going to read it carefully*,,,, *after the meet, you'll likely stay for me and be happy*. Just saying. Lol

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

That could give the impression that you are not open to anything serious. If that's the case then maybe that's the best approach. Either way have some fun with it. A grown man should be experienced enough to see it for what it is.

8. Athena

Athena New Member

We're very happy ;)

[​IMG]

9. KingAesop

KingAesop Active Member

Good stuff. As long as you're upfront about it. If he sees you as a great woman, adjustments will be made.

Lmao! He's a good friend of mine as well.

Real talk.

10. Since1980

Jack is my homeboy! And so are Jim, Jack, Jose, and Evan. I roll deep :drinkers:

11. Athena

Athena New Member

Yeah, I gave up already. I just am going with the flow, whatever happens happens.

12. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

I still have this Okcupid account that I keep forgetting about.
    Just got this funny new year's message.

[​IMG]

Dear XXX, in our Wisdom and Beneficence, and with powers beyond your meager comprehension, We have put together these Matches for you.

Contact the one on the left. He is especially good for you. It is known.

And THIS is who they picked as my perfect match...................

[​IMG]

:smt012 :smt085 :smt018 No, thanks. I don't think so.

13. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Met 2 of my last 3 girlfriends on there. Both long term relationships. Worked out pretty great for me

14. Unique4ever

Well, you were very lucky.
    But did you see the guy they suggested?
    I don't think he resembles my preference, hm?

15. The Dark King

Lol then seek out your preference

16. Unique4ever

Unfortunately I'm in the wrong area for my preference.
    But it really doesn't matter since I actually enjoy being single now :cool:
    I created that profile about 2 years ago and I don't use it actively anymore.
    If I ever change my mind, I can still go back and update it.

17. The Dark King

True
    There are certain things I miss about being single

18. Since1980

I got that same email in my inbox, too. And just like you they completely ignored my preferences. I was even outside of the age range of one of the women that they suggested for me. Do better, OkCupid.

19. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I don't know why Unique OKCupid did not hook you up with a men of your specifications.

20. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I sometimes get the wrong people sent to my inbox in Adult Friend Finder. My profile specifically says what my interests are(age, race, body type). But every now and then I get the opposite.