Guys Pick Up Girls Using Cheesy Pick Up Lines

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by Unique4ever, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

Some guys might want to take notes ;)

[YOUTUBE]wV2KC50rui0[/YOUTUBE]

2. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Be tall, be in shape, be handsome.

3. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

^^^ did you watch the video? Those guys weren't the tall/athletic/gorgeous type. They were regular guys getting numbers from cute women...with cheesy pick up lines :)

I have to say, I enjoy cheesy pick up lines! Most of the time I think they're cute as heck, and I love a guy who can make me laugh. Yesterday morning I was leaving the grocery store, and the guy who had been in line behind me caught up to me as I was loading bags into my trunk. He introduced himself and said "you're so beautiful you've earned a free hug voucher. How about you cash that bad boy in right now" and he opened his arms lol. I laughed and told him he was funny. He then said "if I cant get a hug, can I at least get your number?". It was pretty cute. Unlike the video though...he didn't get a hug or my number (he honestly looked like he was about 22)...it was still cute though! Cheesy pick up lines show a playful side and if there's a mutual attraction, I think they'd work on quite a few women. :)

4. MixedCalifornian

MixedCalifornian Active Member

LOL getting a phone number does not equal skills with women or that said women will answer or call back....Recieving a phone number is nothing to brag about.

5. RestlessRita

RestlessRita Well-Known Member

I agree sometimes it's cute. Sometimes, it's obnoxious. Women usually can tell when it's a guy being cute and playful or some asshole being annoying. For the most time, I experience a lot of harmless flirting from you cute guys. I, too, enjoy to laugh. Gotta be careful, though.

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

You women didn't see all the takes where it failed miserably lol.
    I think North is onto something

7. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Alot of chicks be giving out their numbers purely out of boredom or find saying no to hard of a task.

8. MixedCalifornian

MixedCalifornian Active Member

Im sorry "PUAS" "Pick Up Artists" are clowns. Honestly with how much money some men have spent on these losers they could have just hired a personal trainer, and actually improved their physique somewhat! Pick up artists sell this idea that "Our method works if you try this on a bunch of a women...." News flash thats where most people are when not doing lame Pick up artist gimmick........

LOL I also feel a women has to be really drunk, really lonely, and have extremely low self esteem to fall for a pick up artist gimmick.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2013
  9. RestlessRita

RestlessRita Well-Known Member

Ha!! I hear you!

10. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

the one thing all these guys had in common is confidence!

11. The Dark King

LOL so you think this shit is doable?
    Get a camera and show us homie

12. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

Yep, especially on a college campus.

If I were to do that on camera I'd expose way too much for some cats on here.

13. The Dark King

I got 100 on it playboy