THANK YOU GOD THREAD

Discussion in 'Religion, Spirituality and Philosophy' started by z, Feb 10, 2011.

1. z

z Well-Known Member

Regardless of your religion, faith or beleive system, anyone can shout out Thanx to their God thread.

Thank you Jesus for blessing my dumb hands and working thru me to save that poor child, thank you, I am very grateful for the wonderful day. Thank you Jesus.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2011
  2. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Thank you Father for loving me & helping me with all I've been dealing with these days. Thank you Jesus for being my strength through my recent weakness. Thank you for blessing me with people who love me.

Also, thank you for being with Unchosen through his day.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2011
  3. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

[​IMG]

Thank God for white women.

4. z

z Well-Known Member

Bump.

Just want to say Thank you to Father God for the wonderful & blessed day.

Thank you.

5. z

z Well-Known Member

I would like to say Thank you to God Almighty- I usually suffer from seasonal allergy by March 1st but this year I have not experienced a thing yet. I hope it is completely out of my sytem. Thank God for giving me an allergy free month.

6. Tamstrong

Thank you Father for allowing a day that started badly become a great one. I went to work with dread, anxiety & nausea. I prayed to You several times & then a friend from church texted me some much needed scripture (Ephesians 3:20 & 2 Corinthians 4: 10). I took the time to pray again, pouring my heart out to You & handing everything over to You...I shouldn't have taken it all upon myself in the first place. Thank You for loving me & being there for me. You had me smiling the rest of the day. I love You more than I know how to express.

7. Tamstrong

Thank you, Father for loving us enough to allow Your Son to die for our sins & rise again so we could spend eternity with You & Him some day. I love You!! :D

8. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Great prayer Sister in Christ.....Way to assert your priority.....and way be unabashed in spelling out clearly where everyones heart should be.......

9. Tamstrong

Thank you my Christian Brother. I'm never ashamed of my Lord & Savior or of the love I have for Him above anyone & anything else & I'm always thankful for the depth & the purity of His love for us all...especially when I know I don't deserve it.

10. z

z Well-Known Member

Thank you God for landing my flight in safe.... with all the crazy weather in the south, there was much turbulence in the flight but I arrived home safe, Thank you God.

11. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

Thank you Lord Jesus for this beautiful sunny day, for the warmth of the sun penetrating my soul, for the beautiful worship service in your house, for the blessings you have enriched my life with and the inspiration to keep you close in my heart...

12. PeanutbutterQD

PeanutbutterQD New Member

Praise Jesus for EVERYTHING in my life, future and death.

13. Rayban Man

Rayban Man New Member

Thank you Lord for always bein who you are, unfailing and always there for and with me. Im blessed to know you and I'm thankful for your presence in my life.

14. z

z Well-Known Member

This morning I was experiencing significant difficulty breathing, it did hurt like hell to take deep breathe. With all these running, exercise and crazy work shift, I thought I had a spontenous pneumothorax, I would hate to have a tube stuck in my chest & be in a hospital bed. Thank you father God, whatever it was it is gone 80 %. Damn, the devil likes to fuck with me, but Jesus is always the capitain of my team.

Thank you Jesus.

15. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

And it's a GREAT thing that you know this.....happy you are feeling better...! :smt038:smt038

16. z

z Well-Known Member

Thank you Father God, for the great meal, that was a delicious barbeque!

17. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer:

18. z

z Well-Known Member

Thank you God for fantabulous day at work, praise Jesus!

19. Tamstrong

Thank you, Lord for helping me to start feeling better these days & for getting me through the roughest days. Thank you for loving me & taking care of me!

20. NCBradin

NCBradin New Member

I'm never ashamed as well. Today, I can feel Lord Jesus Christ is in my heart. From the moment on, he wants to tell me that it's going to be OK! I weep like baby to know that I will spend eternity with him!

He can never stop love me!

As of last night, the joy that Lord Jesus Christ gave me..I can never stop being so happy! I found new friends who loves Lord Jesus Christ very much!

I want to give my thanks to my Lord and Savior for destroyed the nasty things in my mind and now look at me! I've gotten stronger and stronger than before!

Tamstrong, I'm looking forward to play with you in Heaven forever for all of eternity! :smt023