Aggression VS Confidence

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by DenverBronco, Jun 26, 2014.

1. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

I thought you were so busy getting head that you couldn't post...NOT...more like you stopped jerking yourself off for 2 minutes so that you could respond to me:D

2. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

A blowup doll is not a real woman:cool:

3. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Lol at the time I needed a break but I'm back in action.

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Anyone who thinks that they are better than anyone else is lying. Anyone is that confident and feels the need to advertise is lying to themselves. If one is that confident, they don't need to advertise, wouldn't you agree?

5. DenverBronco

DenverBronco New Member

:smt066 :smt066 :smt066

Listen. Part of being a man is knowing how and when to LEAD a woman. And since you don't know how to do that, it’s a big turn off for them. :smt014

LEADING is important in many aspects of your interaction with women, and one major such aspect is... NOT ASKING PERMISSION FOR CERTAIN THINGS. For instance, saying "Can I kiss you?" before going for that first kiss is a WUSS BAG thing to do. Not only does it ruin the moment, romance and anticipation (which women love) :smt054, but it also communicates to a woman that you are a total wimp and don’t have the CONFIDENCE or BALLS to kiss her if you see that the moment is right. :smt100

And lastly, it puts a woman in an uncomfortable position -- what is she supposed to say - "Yes, go ahead" - how stupid would she feel if she does that?

I remember I heard a woman laugh at her date when she was telling me how this guy asked her if he could kiss and hold her hand when they were sitting at a movie theatre. She ended telling me that story with a big "eewwww." :smt071

Contrary to what FEMININE men might think, this is not being aggressive. You are being a MAN -- an attractive man, who takes care of things and shows his CONFIDENCE in simple yet very effective ways:D.

Good Night.

:smt066

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Time to hit the road to Dreamland.:smt015

7. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

Dude...clearly you are hanging out in lodo waiting for the desperate chicks to get drunk enough so that you can kiss them with no objection...just a matter of time before you are on the 5 PM news:smt108

8. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

I feel you but how about you post a few pictures of you and your lady. Show us all that you are real.

9. 4north1side2

Why are y'all going so hard against Denver? He didn't say nothing wrong or rude.... y'all all sounding a insecure whereas he's much secure with himself.

10. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Hugging and kissing a woman you don't know is retarded but why am i not surprised that you dont get it? Not the sharpest tool in the shed are you?:cool:

11. 4north1side2

Sharp enough to still cut you.....

Nobody had a problem with OP's initial post, the problem arised when OP became a braggart boasting of his capabilities and explaining what women see a man is.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2014
  12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

oh he gives them a mint first.....after they finished the other "client"

13. wwwwww

wwwwww New Member

Depends on the girl.

I don't doubt that it can happen ( ;) ) but it's probably best to wait for some sort of reciprocal move (or at least a sign or two) before lunging in.

14. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

If it's a woman you haven't met before, then that's being aggressive, bordering on something you could get arrested for.

Even in the movies, men don't go up to random women and kiss them. If they wordless kiss, hug, etc, it's because they've had a previous friendship/relationship. It's never a complete stranger.

15. DenverBronco

DenverBronco New Member

:D :D There are two quite different mistakes you can make with a woman. The worst is perhaps making a move when she is not interested. But also bad is failing to make a move when she is interested.

When you are subtly courting a woman, if you are respectful and CONFIDENT then she will become more receptive to you up to a point. And then, if you don’t do anything, her interest level in you may start to decline. :smt100

Women know if they’ll sleep with you within 5 minutes of meeting you. :D :smt043 Nonetheless, women will usually NOT make the first move, and since YOU are the man - If you don’t make the right move at the right time, the women will usually think you’re weak, an oaf, gay, or just not interested.

Make a move too soon, and you come across as needy and gauche. But if you don’t make a move when she wants you to and when you have the opportunity, then she can only conclude that you are not interested, or that you are chicken. :oops: If you make a move much later on, when she is no longer interested, then she concludes that you were chicken. :smt010

I usually don’t have a problem approaching women or talking to them, that’s not a problem. I can usually get positive responses. I can carry on conversations. I understand I am responsible for making the first move, AND I am responsible for making EVERY SINGLE MOVE thereafter. She does nothing. She is along for the ride. I make every initiation.

LEADERSHIP 101: You must initiate the first conversation. You must initiate the first kiss. You must keep that conversation alive, about her and things she cares about. You must flirt with her and do the basic flirting moves.

Like the old saying goes, "Initiate or Masturbate." :D

:smt066

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

inaccurate

17. jessica5

jessica5 New Member

Obviously it's not the same for every girl, but I do love confidence, and more than that dominance. I'm not easy, but a man that gets to dominate me, has my heart. That's why I like so much black men, most are very good at dominance.

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

plllllease.