Should I give up on Ukraine..what about the other slavic countries?

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by Bhayes, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Yes. I'm in the mood for adventure and intrigue. If you're so afraid, here's the juice; you will never know the day you are going to die. Death is everywhere and can occur anywhere. Even in you own home. Politics be damned.

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

It would be a long time when Odessa would be Ukrainian again. Putin is trying to make like Vegas. That is laughable.

3. Mignonne

Mignonne Member

I have told my black friends and my black boyfriend that they are not allowed to travel to Russia (as well as Ukraine -- same mentality) without me. You have no idea how racist East Europe (and former Soviet States) is. Everything changes though when the person of a different race is with another Russian. It is kind of puzzling even to me, being Russian, how intolerant and extremely accepting at the same time Russian people can be. I explain it with the historical background built on centuries of domination, followed by decades of isolation, and the nation's natural warmth and hospitality.

4. Soulthinker

Mignonne,some years back a member went to Ukraine to live with his friend who was a DJ there. He sent photos on one thread. I sincerely agree with you on Eastern Europe since if a Black man arrives alone with no friend who lived there he would be a sitting duck of the racists. Another member married his Russian girlfriend and they are three years together. As for me,a female Ukrainian friend of mine years back told if if they would meet it would be in Poland instead at Liviv.

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

wow...this thread

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I always believe in having a friend in any country to show you around. These people are indispensable when visiting foreign counties. I have a friend of mine from Brazil and he told me the truth about Brazil. If I go to Brazil, I will make sure that he is with me. I think another option is to go with an introduction agency like Anastasia or A Foreign Affair. Or have a pen pal relationship with a woman and she will be waiting for you(if things really progress favorably). Or look for a single Russian/Ukrainian woman here in this country.

7. Soulthinker

G,it would be tough to find a eastern European woman in the States especially for a brother.

8. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Not really. Go to New York City(Brighton Beach area). There are some Russian/Ukrainian women in parts of New Jersey. I once got a massage from a Russian woman in the town of Dover, New Jersey in 1999. She was a cool lady. I had found out from a cab driver that there were a lot of Russians in the area. There are even Russian/ Ukrainian women in South Florida. And even in other parts of the state like Daytona Beach, West Palm Beach or even Jacksonville/ St. Augustine or Tampa/ St. Petersburg. Even in Texas, Nevada, Illinois, Ohio and California. These women are there. They could be found on college campuses, dance clubs, and sometimes they are members of dating agencies here in this country. Some even place personal ads in this country. It's not impossible to find these women here in this country. Sure there is the issue of her security to consider, her feelings and her eccentricities(superstitions). She wants to be married and stay married to the guy who will love her as she will love him.

9. Soulthinker

G,those women are attracted to your personality and of course you live in the warmest place in the US:Florida. Also,in my time on this site it would be doubtful if there would be a member who was born in a Eastern Bloc state. On dating websites? Forget it. Hard to find.

10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I have met a few Russian people here in this state and one online. The first person I met was a girl whose family emigrated to the country. She has a sweet nature an angelic face and the body of a wrestler. The second was an elderly couple. The third was a girl at the Greyhound bus station. The fourth was an online affair that turned out to be a scam. Believe me, I do not see many Eastern Bloc people since then. I am on Anastasiadate.com. Lots of women mostly women in their late-teens to 50's want to chat with me. But here's the catch; to enjoy all the benefits of that sight, you have to pay around $400.00 for chatting, sending or responding to emails and watching the female members videos. I cannot depend on this site or anywhere else to find someone, either. The only option is to get a passport and travel. That sounds very good to me.

11. Soulthinker

Love to G,but now Vlad is heating things up in the East.

12. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Well, you have to stay here and try looking in your city. She may be a divorced single mother, but she is a citizen by her former marriage. Visit anastasiadate.com and loveme.com(A Foreign Affair). You might gain some contacts there for a start. Anastasia is expensive and A Foreign Affair is less expensive than Anastasia. But the women Russian/Ukrainian women are very attractive. It is all up to you and you are in the driver's seat. I wish you well in your search.

13. Soulthinker

G,Raleigh NC is nothing like where you lived in Florida.

14. satyr

satyr New Member

I'll say it again, right now is the perfect time to go wrangle up a nice piece of Ukrainian ass. Nothing like an impending war zone to make a woman long for a green card.

[​IMG]

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Raleigh, NC is not like South Florida. I have been in Raleigh every time a Greyhound bus made a stop. It is a big city with a small town feel, like Jacksonville, FL. But, I have no idea as to what goes on there. I remember passing the RJ Reynolds factory on I-95. I do realize it is an industrial city. That was back in the 80's. Have you tried the local dating services? That is probably better than online dating because in the offices, members can sit in the office and look at video clips of other members. I visited one in West Palm Beach and the lady there says that members have met in the office while viewing tapes. Perhaps that might work for you. These companies have no objection to IR dating, but it wouldn't hurt to ask them about it.

16. Soulthinker

G,the Reynolds factory is in Durham. But,it is still in the Triangle area.

17. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Is the Triangle area the area near I-95? It's been years since I last passed through to Raleigh. The last time was in 1988.

18. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

Born and raised in Poland. Living in South Florida. So stop talking about me like I'm not even here. :cool:

19. Soulthinker

Had a ex who lived in Bydgoszcz and went to the place 20 years ago last Feb. No doubt things had changed since then.

20. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

[​IMG]