Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. FRESH

FRESH New Member

Indeed. Vocal talent and creative artistry is not enough anymore, you'd be dead in the water without your pr agent and marketing guru.

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

9 yr old accidently kills gun instructor at gun range.....they were teaching her to shoot an uzi...at fully automatic mode.

imo parents need to be arrested for child endangerment

3. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

I don't feel sorry for the retard who got shot cus no right thinking person would wanna be teaching a 9 year old how to shot with an uzzi. Good riddance :cool:

4. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Chalk this up to the US frontier-rugged individualism bs mythology. Take that plus rampant paranoid fear of being overwhelmed by the "darker people" and you have a potent mix that sells lots of firearms.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2014
  5. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

One less bitter-clinger. Good

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

tony stewart is to drive in a race after killing a guy in a race a couple of weeks ago

7. Athena

Athena New Member

There are some seriously attractive people on this forum (both women and men). :prayer::prayer:

8. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

*sigh*

I've been in a bad place mentally for about a month now. I can't snap out of it! Depression. Sucks.

I started drawing again after YEARS and find it very therapeutic. Think I'm going to spend some time getting back into my art to help release some of this.

9. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Missing your man?

10. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Definitely. He has become my best friend, he's a half a world away...

Also tired of the struggle. Tired of not having enough and trying to take care of my beautiful children. I am tired of working 2 jobs and my very best friends are so far away...

I'm ready for the next chapter of my life but seems so far away.

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

sorry to hear that

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

well at least he will be back soon and your lost is temporary. .....hold on to that point....thabk G-d for that

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

hanging out with the brothers and dude from the old hood walked. we talked and we caught up. he told us just got out from a 5 yr lock down. dudes bought him drinks....it got to my turn. i refused....they asked why?

i stated "mofo need to buy me a drink for doing time in the army.....and never gone to jail. like that mofo did something noble"

14. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043

Gotta rep you for this!

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol....thanks.

"somebody gotta say the baby is ugly" - sterling sharpe

16. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Fuck you chemistry, you're a dick!

17. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Haven't you heard? Jailhouse niggas aka "thugs" are the real heroes

18. orejon4

And you are among them. ;-)

Glad that the art is helping. Keep it up.

19. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

She totes is. So is you :freehug:

20. orejon4

Thanks, hotstuff. As are you. Now bend over, touch toes and sunshine will commence in 3, 2, 1...