Marlyin Monroe with Mystery Black Man

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by malikom, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

According to Marilyn Monroe's journals, she loved living in Brooklyn, New York. She liked the diversity. She was pictured in places where black people go. Marlon Brando hung out with black people after he finished the show A Streetcar Named Desire. And since she was also being watched by the FBI under Hoover after her affairs with John and Bobby, I guess she would also be on her best behavior. Friends are one thing, lovers are another.

When Marilyn had a fling with a friend while she was married to Joe DiMaggio, DiMaggio, Frank Sinatra and a couple of Sam Giancana's guys arrived at the apartment building. Marilyn left the apartment to keep DiMaggio, Sinatra and his friends from killing her friend.

2. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Its dumb to be the other person who is banging your wife/gf

3. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

G,Frank and Joe went into the wrong room and paid money to that tenant whose place had been broken into.

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I forgot about that detail. I remember the interview with the boyfriend and he was pretty much scared at the time.

5. Soulthinker

I saw a photo of MM singing with Phil Moore the jazz artist.

6. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Don't know if Marilyn dated black men for sure, but it is interesting she's in a black club and her hand seems to be holding his arm sleeve and they look very comfortable.
    [​IMG]

7. Soulthinker

That is one of the best photos of Marilyn with brothers along with her and Sammy Davis Jr.

8. AtomSmasher86

AtomSmasher86 Well-Known Member

The guy on the left, his facial expression says it all.