Marlyin Monroe with Mystery Black Man

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by malikom, Mar 12, 2009.

1. malikom

malikom Banned

New, Rare Photo Of Screen Icon Marilyn Is Released

LOS ANGELES (CBS) ? [​IMG] A new photo of Marilyn Monroe has surfaced, found in the "Lost Collection" of William Travilla. William Travilla
    1 of 1

Close [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    A new photo of Marilyn Monroe has surfaced, found in the "Lost Collection" of William Travilla.
    William Travilla
    1 of 1

Related Links

A new, previously unseen photo of screen legend/icon/goddess/sex kitten/ Marilyn Monroe has emerged.

The photo was found in the "Lost Collection" of clothing designer William Travilla's, an Oscar-winning costumer who dressed nearly 300 starts in his illustrious career.

What do you think?

Think she was getitng her swirl on?

Shes in a Black club,in 1952,sitting next to a black man.

That was no no back in the day

people were outraged,back then,at the photo and it was "forgotten",till now.

http://cbs2.com/entertainment/Marilyn.Marilyn.Monroe.2.956746.html

2. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

Not surprising, there have been stories of other white starlets of that time who had relationships with black men, of course those relationships even on just a friendship basis were kept secret. Imagine those times when IR was so forbidden. How exciting it must have been in those times of really having something new.

3. malikom

malikom Banned

Have you read malcom X biography?

In it,he was talking about how the rich white women would stroll over to the black sides of cities at night to attend all-black Jazz clubs,and they would be swirling.

4. hellspawn72

hellspawn72 Member

The story isn't a shock to me either. I was previously on another IR forum, which has since been shut down, where there was discussion of her infamous sex tape. Although grainy for it's time, it did appear to be her. The point being there was a discussion of her feelings about black men and one poster stated that there was evidence she had at least one black lover back then. Didn't get the guy's name, but it was reported she broke it off rather quickly because of the time period with people's negative views towards IR dating.

Damn. Now I wish I had saved that posting. But yeah. Everything I've read about her private life presumes that she got around sexually. I even heard she messed around with Joan Crawford for a little while, but really wasn't into women in the end.

5. LA

LA Well-Known Member

He doesn't look black but, ok.

He looks Latino.

I wouldnt be suprised if she messed w/ a brotha, though.

6. Sir Nose

Sir Nose New Member

I'm guessing that is Travilla on her left and the brother in question on her right.

I hope my man wore that ass out. :cool:

7. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Ava Gardner dated BM way back in the 40's.

Henry Armstrong was her long time boyfriend...Her marriage to Frank Sinatra was such a sham..Armstrong was there to give the bride away.

Everybody knew what the deal was...including Sinatra.

Ava was prettier that any actress today.

Armstrong was so damn bad he was the Featherweight...Lightweight..and Welterweight Champion AT THE SAME TIME..!!!!!

He was slinging plenty dick around Hollywood...as did many Black athletes of the day.

Doris Day dated Maury Wills and Sly Stone..She was KNOWN to date BM way back in the 40's.

Lana Turner swirled...she dated Joe Louis.

Sonia Henning is another starlett that openly dated Joe Louis.

Mae West dated Jack Johnson...so did the spy Mata Hari.

8. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Pretty scandalous now too IMO.

9. JamalSpunky

You know there's a lot of stuff out there about old school celebrity IR. Some bullshit, some the truth. We have to be careful about the bs, or at least the wording of it. For example....

It has been reported before that Lana Turner and Sonia Henning had affairs with Joe Louis. They however did not date Joe Louis. Any so-called dating would have been in secret. Joe was married and of course a black man being seen with a white female star would have led to an uproar. For Turner that would have been more controversial than her daughter's murder trial. So I'm going to go by reports that these were on the sly affairs in which Louis fucked these ladies and word got around (but of course back then news were more easily contained).

Mae West may have screwed Jack Johnson as well but again I don't think any "dating" was going on. Sammy Davis dated some white female stars ( a couple openly, a couple in secret). BUt IR dating was extremly scarce amonsgt celebs back then. Oh, Davis did fuck around with Gardner by the way.

10. Patterson

Patterson New Member

Marilyn, looks very comfortable in this pic. The unidentified black man, looks relaxed, like he has been around Marilyn and seen her before. If you look closley, it almost looks like her left arm is reaching or extreamly close to his right arm. Like their holding hands under the table.lol This is a good find, I'm sure the racist are not happy about this photo.lmao:D

11. malikom

malikom Banned

The guy to the left of her......

12. Sir Nose

Sir Nose New Member

Google time! Wait, need to grab some popcorn...

Can't you hear the Rat Pack singing, "It ain't no fun if the homies can't have none..."

13. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

There's a documentary called "boxing's little big men" that gives the whole rundown on Armstrong and Ava.

14. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Has anyone read the book by Sammy Davis Jr's daughter from Mai Britt? In it was a photo of Sammy with Marylin Monroe.

15. z

z Well-Known Member

Ava was pretty and classy as hell, good for Armstrong.

16. shion

shion New Member

I heard that rumor as well about Marilyn and Sammy....I also heard about Joan Collins and Sammy as well.

Sam got around..there was rumor that he and Linda Lovelace (Deepthroat) were together as well.

I would have said that brotha in the photo was Sugar Ray Robinson but someone would have I.D. that by now.

Great Find.

17. JamalSpunky

The picture between Marilyn and Sammy wasn't some secret or anything. It was a photo that got the two of them into a bit of trounle (especially Sammy) back in the day. But it was really a harmless photo between two friends. Sammy admitted to some hookups but he always referred to Marilyn as a pal; nothing more.

18. Soulthinker

Shion,Joan Collins also did Harry Belafonte. She wrote that in her book.

19. Soulthinker

FH,Jack Johnson also dated Lupe Velez,the Mexican Spitfire. I read in a current biography of Ava Gardner of a photo of a session of her and Sammy ended up in Confidential magazine.

20. shion

shion New Member

my bad, I read some book called the "celebrity sex register"..bought it at a book fair....had the wrong singer.
    Sam did fuck Linda Lovelace..that I do know.