thug govt thug cops

Discussion in 'In the News' started by goodlove, Oct 11, 2014.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

thug govt ,thug cops

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat...h_jeff_goldblum_he_creates_new_law_order.html

You just have to read it to believe it read the article for full report:

In jurisdictions across the country, police are allowed to employ a tool called civil asset forfeiture, whereby they can seize money and property based simply on the assumption that it has been used for criminal activity. No conviction is necessary, and often, the police are allowed to keep some, if not all, of the property for themselves. Sounds like the perfect setup for overzealous policing and corruption, right?

-----------;----------

Straight gangster huh?

Last edited: Oct 11, 2014
  2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Ur just mad cuz u didn't make it into the academy

:p

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol. Hell yeah. I couldve been shaking people down too.

Give up your playstation.

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

The trip is though that like the nypd cop taking money from a guy while being filmed, this cop didn't care about being filmed while being a thug either

it's like they know nothing will happen to them

This cop was literally trying to twist this guys words to get him to admit to doing something illegal

Complete slimeball

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

PHP:
    According to the article i posted he could have just taken what he wanted just because....

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Cops is out of control

Know your rights

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol

You havent been told huh?

No rights for you

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

l read that when it came out last week. Yet another husband killing their wife whom they are supposed to love and protect. Tragic, effing tragic. So glad he has FINALLY been arrested after THREE YEARS.

This also reminds me of that pathological cop in Chicago who drowned two of his wives and said it was suicide. I forget his name but he was so smug in interviews like he could beat the system.

UGH! Horrendous. Un-reconcilable. If the cop truly accidently discharged, he has to live with that anguish forever that he took a man's life. Now If he fired bc he was suddenly startled then he had no business working the Projects. You don't fire just because you enter a darkened stairwell and hear noise, wtf .you can't just shoot blindly!

As many times as I have grabbed my gun when there is a noise downstairs or outside, I never have my finger on the trigger, its always at the side of the trigger. How does a gun accidentally dischargeunless your finger was on the trigger?

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Jesus don't get TDK riled up

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

That ship sailed a loooong time ago, mate.

20. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

[​IMG]