having sex as a guest in someone elses home?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by goodlove, Dec 18, 2014.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

2. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Are you not supposed to have sex when you're staying at someone's house? I honestly always try to stay at a hotel but if it came down to having to stay with family...I'd have no issue having sex (quietly) in their house. Sex is natural people...no need to be embarrassed. There's a respectful way of getting your needs met in someone else's home. And trust that I have (and would again) found/find that way.

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol.....come on now...you bumping ugly and you know your fam may have heard you.

u gonna be looking at everyone if they give u the side eye.

4. RaiderLL

Lol is that a southern thing? What does that even mean?! Lol

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol.

having sex

6. RaiderLL

Ah ok learned something new.

It's never been an issue before when staying with family. Sex is a part of life. Nothing to be ashamed of imo. I'm not talking chandelier swinging sex, but a quiet quickie won't hurt anybody lol

7. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Agreed! I have done, and I'm sure it will continue. As the host, it wouldn't bother me either as long as they're consenting adults.

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol....

" baby...get it get it girl. " says gl
    "gl...not so loud...daddy will hear you" says woman

"thats ok....he told me he wants grand kids"

9. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

No...it's disrespectful...unless you are going to offer to wash the sheets and remake the bed you slept in...I am not quiet enough so if people are close by in the house and could hear me...not cool

10. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Nope. No way. Nunca. As my stepfather told me when I visited my mother and him with my son and ex-wife in tow: "I'm the only man that's coming in this house." LOL

11. FG

FG Well-Known Member

If its me involved in sex at someone else's home. Hell yes! If it's at my home and I'm not involved. Hell no! Lol

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol....classic

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

u have to do that slow grind to get it in.

14. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

We stayed with family for a couple weeks at a time while home on leave when I was married. Of course we had sex. There are ways to be discreet. Like stuffing a sock in your mouth. :p

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol....

16. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

This. Lmao

17. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

My sentiments.

18. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

I've had sex as a guest in the lords house, so I promise you if the opportunity presents itself I'll certainly do it in yours.

19. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I 100% agree.

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol....just put the sheets in the laundry pile.