do black women not like ww/bm together?

Discussion in 'Dealing with Prejudice' started by missykins, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

It is about these black women who complain about losing the SAME guy to white(or other)women. Their pond is too big because they are competing amongst themselves like other women to find that man who has what they are looking for. Failing that, they go for a bad boy or thug. Then and only then would they probably consider dating a man of a different race or ethnicity.

2. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Those same ones would turn into oatmeal if a white boy smiled at them

3. RicardoCooper

Shit not even Shemar, more like Idris

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I know quite a few women who feel that way about losing good black men (who gives a shit what some bum does) but definitely don't want anything to do with white guys

You people are so brainwashed by shonda rimes and Olivia pope

Fact remains most blacks date and marry within their race and many disapprove of outside marriages because they believe it hurts the community

They really hate it when a rich bm divorces a ww, with the ww effectively taking half his shit and remarrying to a white guy. They'd prefer to see the wealth remain within the hands of blacks

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Tiger Woods anyone?

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I mean I definitely understand why people think that way

Even if tiger woods wasn't spending his money in black or asian areas, the wealth still remained in the hands of a person of color

Now a huge chunk of it is gone and the white man wins again

:p

7. RicardoCooper

That pre-supposes there's an actual "black community"

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I hate how much she got but as I've gotten older I will admit dude fucked up big time and had to pay something for it. You don't expose the mother of your kids to potential STDs without her knowledge its fucked up

9. RicardoCooper

The white man's gonna always win until you get your own country with people who look like you on the currency...and maybe even not then

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

...there's always one in the crowd throwing peanuts :p

True....cheating doesn't just hurt emotionally..it exposes people to stds like u said

Remember the whole down low brotha (as if only black men could be queer on the side) thing with people worried about catching something from a cheating partner

Gotdamn humans

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Michael Jordan once advised Tiger Woods not to get married in the beginning when he was winning at all the major PGA tournaments. If Mike gave me that advice, you better believe I will follow it.

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

And tiger woods went to Stanford.........

Why these guys marry when they're at that point in their lives is beyond stupid

13. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Mike should know about screwing up, with Juanita taking him to the cleaners.

14. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Probably true.

I'm in two large groups in FB that are predominantly black. Yesterday, the question was asked in one group: Why don't more BW date/marry outside their race? Surprisingly, the majority said they would if the opportunity would or had present(ed) itself. The ones who didn't/wouldn't said they simply preferred BM or felt they couldn't relate to a WM. White men didn't understand "the struggle." One woman didn't know how she could do church or cook or listen to music with a WM. I was like "Huh?"

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lol

16. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Because stereotypically white men are into is vastly different from what black folks are into.

17. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Stereotypically, being the key word. As a WW, I've had little problem relating to the BM I've dated. The hardest was the guy from the south. But I adapted. I learned to cook southern food, I already liked the music he liked, church experience was fairly similar. He had a harder time with our differences than I did, which was largely why our relationship failed. But we're still friends. He was like the BW in the group: He feels more comfortable with BW because he "knows what to expect." Whatever that means.

18. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Men are leaders, it's more easy to get a woman to fall in line with your ideals than a man.

19. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

^^well-said, north.....

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

...which is why many people refuse to date someone who's not a veteran of interracial relationships

This whole comfort shit screams 'I'm just trying this out to see if it fits'