NFL 2014

Discussion in 'Sports' started by glt1980, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Ah, got it. You got the word right btw, lol.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2014
  2. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Well THAT just sucked out loud. :smt093

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Was ours to take. Hail Mary remains if Dallas lose tomorrow

4. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

The NFC South is a shit (wait for it) show. If Atlanta can't win the division then I hope that Carolina wins the next two weeks. The last thing I want to see is the Saints butt-ass their way into the playoffs by being the least shitty team in a shitty division.

I was really hoping for the Eagles to win that game not because I don't like the Redskins but because Cowboys fans are insufferable. Anything that keeps them from winning their division is okay by me.

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Congrats on Atlanta denying the Aints a win......

OMG fukkkkkking Dallas :smt104 :mad::smt076

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

WTH. Every time l look at the screen Dallas has the ball. I hate you Dallas. Stizzy stay out!:smt066

7. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

8. Since1980

It's always a wonderful thing when the Aints lose. Even better when we 1) sweep them for the season and 2) keep them out of the playoffs. Best Christmas gift I've had in a while!

And what the hell happened to the Colts? If the Cowboys win I just might skip work tomorrow.

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Lmfao! U azzhole.

10. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Since leaving work. Lol
    [​IMG]

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

hahaha ^^^^^^

Can you believe they didnt make the playoffs. ( well niether are we now..and we helped Detroit).But its nice to be able to say " Fuk Da Saints"

Lmao at skipping work. They must be torturous. Bad enough we have to deal with Stizzay.:-o

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Wake up call for Luck... ugly half for him.

13. Since1980

Shave that guy's head and show him flipping a table and that's exactly how I roll.

I only really deal with one main one at work but he's pretty cool otherwise. He will talk shit about Atlanta but despite the win the Falcons are a junkyard fire. he'll never talk more shit than me lol.

14. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

Pitiful...but I didn't think San Diego had a prayer last night and then they won

15. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

BLISS watching the game...
    [​IMG]

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Lol.. Good luck tomorrow.

sigh... not tonight. My only consolation is Dallas wont repeat this nonsense come playoff time. Do Indy have backups in today?; What a shit performance. Dallas' secondary aren't THAT good.

Lol..Hey, isnt that Since @"bald and flipping tables".

You know just knowing ff christie and JJ arnd Romo are smelling themselves tonight. ...and the refs are going soft on the Dallas D...and they're at home...AND we owned the Division all season...its too much to digest...and throw up.

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

^^^i grew on dallas and i know better. i mean come ob they arent that good.

doesnt matter they will exit the first round

18. Since1980

Lol I think you're right. Expect to see that gif a lot next season and since the text is black and red it works for both college and pro football. It's a win-win!

But yeah, the least the Colts could have done was be remotely competitive. I guess they figure that since they've already got their playoff spot locked up then why even bother showing up for the last two games?

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I thought they were vying for homefield? Anyway.. Its done. Agree..it's a perfect gif for you.

Ari and Sea underway... hopefully an exciting game.

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

a team is suppose to move to LA