thug govt thug cops

Discussion in 'In the News' started by goodlove, Oct 11, 2014.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

2. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I love how the Guardian does a better job of covering what is going on over here than US-based papers. Thanks to Bliss for posting.

3. The Dark King

Because US based papers have no integrity anymore they cover bs

4. orejon4

Like the collective mass of all Kardashian buttocks.

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

"Heeey...dont hate on my new fake ass..it's VIP news, you know!"
    :rolleyes:

6. orejon4

Do people actually find that sexy? :)

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I SERIOUSLY would question it. She is a caricature of her natural and real body... a sum part of Dr. Frankenstein meets Mattell plastic surgeried creation. If any man or woman finds exaggerated plastic in bodies sexy..hey..whatever floats :-|

Last edited: Dec 19, 2014
  8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Curious question.... Do you guys feel that the majority of police officers are good, with a few rogue ones, or the majority are rogue with a few good ones?

9. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I think that the bad ones are the ones I worry about and wish were not hired and the good ones deserve the Pay they get for doing the job.

10. The Dark King

Both. I think most cops aren't assholess but silence is compliance. I think we're all at the mercy of the damn machine at the end of the day. Doesn't mean we shouldn't try to do better.

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Was just wondering...Do you think that we are possibly sending cops of today mixed signals when our Govt. provides them with used heavy military artillery weapons and uniforms and then tell them that they need to connect with the public.

Also consider... Soldiers are trained that the 'public' is the enemy, and cities do tend to hire returning vets or discharged military, most of whom are not de-programmed. That fight or flight instict is honed and elevated, so possibly differentiating between enemy combatives and agitated or combative American civilians might translate as the same thing for some cops.

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I thought that soldiers were trained to defend the constitution from enemies foreign and domestic

13. The Dark King

No that's congress... wait.... that's the Supreme Court.... wait.... the President??? Wait

Is anyone doing their damn job?

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Cops are bum rushing restrained kids and punching them in the kidneys

Apparently the constitution is relegated to ass wiping duty

15. z

z Well-Known Member

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

18. The Dark King

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I like how all the black boy haters gloss over the fact that the assault charges were dropped on the kids, thereby relieving them of criminal status in that incident

It's criminal this, criminal that in the comments

Some people are just completely stupid and shouldn't be able to breed

They're always trying to justify police brutality

20. The Dark King

Because most people are lazy as fuck and would rather cling to faulty thinking than actually learn what's really going on.