Has anyone here had a decent meaningful relationship with someone they met at...

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by 4north1side2, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Hypestyle

Hypestyle New Member

can you meet women who are into IR at strip bars (who are not dancers)?

2. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

I met my ex boyfriend of three years at a bar/club. We were together for three years. However, he was head of security, not a patron.

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The chances of that are either extremely rare or damned near impossible. You might have a better chance with the dancers. But you have to be able to handle the fact that she is working there and it is about the money.

4. fantasyfangrl

fantasyfangrl New Member

I met two different men at clubs and ended up dating one for 1 year and the other for about 1.5 years...

It is most definitely possible, but doesn't always happen. :smt023

5. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

Yep, club/bar women make the best fwb's

6. Be-you-tiful86

Be-you-tiful86 Well-Known Member

My ex fiance (met him when I was 16,about to turn 17,and it lasted until shortly after my 19th birthday) and I met in a club.

7. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I've never met anyone worthwhile at a bar or a club. I've had much better luck meeting people at school or through friends.

8. Athena

Athena New Member

Decent or meaningful? No.

I met my ex-husband on a football field (common interest - I was the trainer, he a coach), that lasted 12 years.

9. Caerdydd

Caerdydd Active Member

Meet my ex 1st time in one bar then meet her the 2nd time in club months later, it can happen. In fact I have met quite a few women in clubs but a lot of people do here in the UK.

10. suzieb

suzieb New Member

Havent been in one for wow, quite a while! I'm in my forties now, and couldn't care less about that life anymore, and I have kids too which makes a difference. Plus I gave up drinking a few years ago, and that also probably has something to do with it, but not much to be honest, when I did still drink, I did it at home lol.
    But anyway, I did meet my first husband in a nightclub, and we were together for six years, so yeah, it can happen!
    My only chance these days of meeting anyone as I see it is via the internet, thats how I met my current guy, who I've been with for a year in January.
    I don't go out, or have any kind of social life because of family, money issues, and I used to have a bit of agoraphobia a little while ago, but I've fought that now, but I still don't like going anywhere that I don't know or anywhere too crowded.

11. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Well, I have been pleasantly surprised. I have fallen head over heels w my guy, which I met at a "club" down in VA Beach towards the end of the summer. I don't REALLY consider the place a club, its actually in the lobby area of a big hotel on the boardwalk that turns into a little night spot on the weekends. Usually, you see brides and wedding parties frequent the place. However, this is the first man I have had the pleasure of getting to know that has meaning and value. He is amazing and I am very happy. So, I guess my thoughts on this subject have definitely changed.

I think it's more about chance encounters, and does not matter where they happen. Both of us don't go out very often, and we just happened to chat and hit it off. The the rest is history.

12. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

You just made a lot of dudes bitter with this post lol.
    I agree I met my chick online and even though people constantly say online dating is bs I met the woman of my dreams on it so its like you said all about chance encounters.

13. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

I'm more than ecstatic for cherok33, I wish her nothing but the best because she deserves it. I call her man mr.perfect, he's an modern day romeo.

14. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

I totally support your statement about chance encounters, TDK. I am happy things are still going so well in your relationship :) I never thought the whole sweeping me off my feet thing and my idea of what love is and should feel like would ever happen for me. I bet you can attest, when it's right, it just is. It happens anywhere, and when you fond I, you do your best to hold on to it.

North, I absolutely adore you! I am finally happy, and my Mr. Right treats me like a princess. You will always be my sweetheart. Thank you for all of your support, advice, and listening to me go and and on during both the good and bad times over the last several months <3