30+ and i've never had a girlfriend--

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by Hypestyle, Jan 11, 2008.

1. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

I blame the American culture not all American women. The problem is there is this mindset that men have to be everything to a woman but all the woman has to do is show-up and men should be thankful. American women want the traditional values of chivalry and the feminist values. The American women I've encountered want to be the strong, independent women but also want you to open the doors, pay for everything, etc. Relationships with women from different cultures seem to be more 50-50 or they bring something to the table.I'm not saying all American women fit that mindset because I've known women that don't. But that mindset is common among American women especially in the dating world.I'm someone that has lived all over the country so its not just found in a certain region.

Finding a great guy depends on your definition of a great guy. Women that date douchebags and turn down the average guys usually are the ones complaining about finding a great guy.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2014
  2. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

just be careful...once you get that European woman here to the states...she may decide she needs to find herself...that american culture can be quite appealing:D

3. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

Well I'm not looking to bring a woman to the US. The foreign women I mentioned in that earlier post were living in the US.I've had some good relationships with American women also so i don't want to generalize all American women. But the best relationship I've ever had was with this Canadian woman. I've only met two women so far in my life that I would consider marrying and she was one of them.Of course I don't want to get married at all but some people can make you rethink your choices.

4. blackbrah

blackbrah Well-Known Member

You obviously read my thread haha

5. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

MixecCalifornian has a point. What I am looking for excludes many women. Because of that I am still single. You only live once and this is about one's happiness(if that person wants to stay married to that person). However, it is true you cannot date yourself. New York City and other large cities are great places to meet people. But that depends on what one does(hobbies,social activities,etc) and what they are looking for in a person. If I might add; mystery may be a turn-on for some people, but not a requirement in the real world.

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Have you considered dual citizenship? It can solve some problems because these women are happy to stay in their own countries.

7. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Real Talk right there bro. :smt023

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

double cosign

9. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

LOL, I think dudes are getting tired and frustrated of finding that dealing with women out here today is akin to brain surgery or something. Eventually it gets tiring.

10. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Whaddup TDK, I see you still going strong here bro. :)

11. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yeah I need a life lol. How you been fam. Someone just asked me about you the other day. You doing ok?

12. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

hello stranger!!!! :smt006

13. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

LOL, its all good on my end fam.

Glad to see some folks still remember a brotha around here, asking about me and all. :)

14. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Whatsup my beautiful Aussie Matilda. Long time no see. Still looking good as you always do. :razz: :freehug:

15. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

If you are a woman and you make references to fifty shades of grey regularly, you are off my list :cool:

16. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

pulls fifty shades of grey off the bookshelf:smt043

17. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043

18. GentlemanJ337

GentlemanJ337 New Member

Finding a woman to match your needs can be difficult. But that's why there's so many of them. Lol. I understand we get tired of starting over but it's necessary. I've found that sometimes it's the women who have been in bad relationships that make the best girlfriends. They've been broken and seen exactly what a "bad man" is. When a good guy comes along they can appreciate him that much more and are prob more willing to actually put forth effort.

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Perhaps. But, broken or not, these women still are attracted to the mystique and drama of the bad boy no matter how often they were in these bad relationships. I do not think that these women make the best girlfriends because they still haven't learned from their experience. I briefly dated a woman who was just like that. And she was still in love with her ex-boyfriend. There is nothing more to be done in that situation. If there is history in that past relationship, there is no competition. I'd say if you are going to begin again, begin with a clean slate.

20. Hypestyle

Hypestyle New Member

Valentine's Day... Time to... do something.. ah, hell...