online dating studies: how to increase your responses to your profile

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by goodlove, Jul 11, 2013.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Last edited: Jul 11, 2013
  2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Thank you Goodlove for the directions.

3. william2382

william2382 New Member

All are great, informative and valid points. But for the men it all boils down to this....if she likes you, she likes you...if not, it aint happening. Nothing you can do to change attraction unless you making ton of money...that can change some ladies minds

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Fixed

5. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Pfffffttttttt ain't fixed

6. william2382

william2382 New Member

Yea.....I still say just some.

7. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Smart man

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Motherfuckas please. You ever hear a woman say he's cute but unfortunately he has too much money.

9. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

William said "there's nothing you can do to change attraction unless you make a lot of money"...if a dudes cute, it's regardless of his income. If he's unattractive, a nice salary doesn't change that. I know this is a difficult concept for you to grasp, but I think more women fall in line with my way of thinking than yours.

10. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Ha and na-ah we are all a bunch of gold diggers

11. william2382

william2382 New Member

I have actually. 1 because she thinks men with higher incomes are arrogant . Another because she wants to make all the money. Some women prefer higher incomes while some don't care about it at all. That's just my experience tho

12. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

of course, you are right with that. Money can change some womens mind- at least to be with the man..to love him, no way. That's reality.

13. william2382

william2382 New Member

Amen

14. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Co-sign

15. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

Double Co-sign!

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

aaww boy.
    sound like there are some men who refuse to embrace the obvious.

17. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

For example the brother who has won the lottery must dress like a poor man or just decently in order not to attract the gold diggers.

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i aint saying she is a gold digger but she aint fucking ...well yoiu know the rest

19. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

The truth behind internet dating :)

[YOUTUBE]N33q303jSy0[/YOUTUBE]

20. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

My late uncle once told me, "It's money that makes you pretty." But, of course, people will notice it if a person advertises the fact. If a man is rich/wealthy, his age, race, religion,height, physical appearance or physical condition would take a backseat to that glorious cash and other stuff. However, money comes and goes.