Gamertags/PSN/Wii codes/etc/lets play together!

Discussion in 'Parties and Games' started by 11eleven11, Apr 4, 2011.

1. 11eleven11

11eleven11 New Member

Hi foram *wavewave*

I can't find an existing thread for this, so share your gaming info here! Be warned, I will add you if you post your gamertag for XBL, especially if we have games in common ^^

To start us off: I mostly play xbox(no duh), but I am a big WoW fan too(when I have the spare cash, which I don't atm). I would consider myself a casual gamer as although I play a lot, I'm not that competitive.

I'll play most games if asked/am willing to help with achievements, but as is clear from my GT, I'm not much of an achievement hunter(Fable II is my <3 game, if you need any achievement other than hero dolls, drop me a message and I'll help out). I adoreeee black ops, but don't own it atm(q.q), should be picking up a new copy at the end of April. I love playing L4D with friends. Again. don't have L4D2 anymore, but will hop on the original game anytime. Tekken6 is another <3 game that I need a new copy of(roll on end of April! Gaming paycheck hell ya!).

If you need multiplayer achievements for old games, check out my profile, willing to help with DN3D stuff, etc. Basically if it's a game I've played, I'm happy to assist ^^ Have played/willing to play other multiplayers, but not on my own GT, so ask away if you have something you wanna play ^^

Anyway, enough rambling! Drop off your info here and be prepared for bugging!

XBL GT: idleRAT
    Multiplayer games I play: Fable II/III, COD:Black Ops, Halo Reach, L4D, L4D2, Tekken6, DoA4. Check out GT for others, will help with achievements where I can(I know it's a bugger to find people ho play older games).
    PSN: N/A. Don't have access atm,
    Wii: idk, why do they make it so hard to remember? I only play SSM on it anyway. But list away, I think Wii is probably more mainstream for everyone else ^^
    DS(list games/codes): Games I'll trade with you on include Pokemon Diamond/Pearl and similar. Can trade starters if req'd. Collecting Pikachus on my diamond game. Honestly haven't played in a while, but willing to trade if people need something I've got, so state reqs!
    WoW/other MMOs(state game and link if more obscure):WoW: Inactive atm, but idleRAT on US servers and idleRAT on EU servers(long dead, not reviving). Able to pick this up again on US servers from May '11 onwards.
    Online gaming chat: No mic for XBL, but willing to chat on skype while playing ^^
    Prefered system/game: XBL-Fable II trading, L4D, Black Ops.
    Current addiction: Fable II, Imma dork.

I have a steam account too, but I'm a mac user, so no decent multiplayers on it, go ahead and post your steam info if you have it.

Post your info and add/remove anything I've missed to your own list. Personally, I have a heavy preference for XBL and have my account and games pretty up-to-date, hence most of my info being related to that, but don't just post your XBL stuff as other people play other systems/games ^^

Pls note: I play a lot of games not listed on my GT(GT marked above is legit, others may not be >.>), so ask if there's something you wanna play that I don't have listed.

Damn this post is long :drinkers: pick out the relevant bits and ignore the rest please xP

PS: PS:! I don't talk via XBL due to femaleness, other ladies in the same situation may find using skype/other gamechat programs useful ^^

PSPS: PSPS: Not sure if there's a time-sensitive edit function on this forum, but if I can edit any time, I'll edit a list of GTs/info into the first post. Otherwise, just read through and add people :D

2. Ymra

Ymra New Member

XBOX 630
    Gamer Tag: Xmarine_Sgt

Games

50 Cent: BotS
    ACE COMBAT 6
    AFRO SAMURAI
    Alan Wake
    Alone in the Dark
    Alpha Protocol
    Army of Two™
    Army of TWO™: TFD
    Assassin's Creed
    Assassin's Creed II
    Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
    Assault Heroes
    Bankshot Billiards 2
    Batman: Arkham Asylum
    Battlefield 2: MC
    Battlefield: Bad Co.
    Battlefield: Bad Co. 2
    BAYONETTA
    Big Bumpin
    BioShock
    Blazing Angels
    Borderlands
    Bourne Conspiracy, The
    Call of Duty 2
    Call Of Duty 3
    Call of Duty 4
    Call of Duty Black Ops
    Call of Duty: WaW
    Cars
    Chromehounds
    Command and Conquer 3
    Crackdown
    Crackdown 2
    Darkness, The
    DEAD OR ALIVE 4
    DEAD RISING
    Dead Rising 2
    DEATHSMILES NA
    DiRT™
    Dragon Age: Origins
    Dragon Ball Z: BURST LIMIT
    Dragon Ball: Raging Blast
    F.E.A.R.
    F.E.A.R. 2
    Fallout 3
    Far Cry Instincts Predator
    Far Cry® 2
    FINAL FANTASY XIII
    Force Unleashed II
    Force Unleashed, The
    Forza Motorsport 2
    Forza Motorsport 3
    Full Auto
    Fuzion Frenzy 2
    GALAGA
    Gears of War
    Gears of War 2
    Grand Theft Auto IV
    Halo 3
    Halo 3: ODST
    Halo Wars
    Halo Waypoint
    Halo: Reach
    Hexic HD
    Hitman: Blood Money
    Hour of Victory
    Just Cause 2
    Kameo
    Kane & Lynch 2
    Kane and Lynch:DeadMen
    King Kong
    Left 4 Dead 2
    LOST PLANET
    Madden NFL 06
    Mafia I
    Mafia II
    Marvel Ult. Alliance
    Mass Effect
    Medal of Honor™
    Mercenaries 2
    Metro 2033
    Midnight Club: LA
    Mirror's Edge™
    Modern Warfare® 2
    MotoGP 06
    MS.PAC-MAN
    MX vs. ATV: Untamed
    Naruto Rise Of A Ninja
    NBA LIVE 06
    Need For Speed Most Wanted
    Ninety-Nine Nights
    NINJA GAIDEN 2
    OF: Dragon Rising
    Orange Box, The
    Outfit, The
    Over-G
    Perfect Dark Zero
    Pocketbike Racer
    Prey
    Project Gotham Racing 3
    PROTOTYPE™
    Quake 4
    Raven Squad
    Red Faction: Guerrilla
    RESIDENT EVIL 5
    Rogue Warrior
    Saints Row
    Saints Row 2
    Singularity
    SONIC THE HEDGEHOG
    Spider-Man 3
    SplinterCellConviction
    Split Second
    Stranglehold
    STREET FIGHTER IV
    Supreme Commander 2
    TEKKEN 6
    Tiger Woods PGA TOUR06
    TimeShift
    Tom Clancey's EndWar
    Tom Clancey's GRAW2
    Tom Clancey's RainbowSix Vegas
    Tom Clancey's RainbowSix Vegas2
    Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X
    Tom Clancy's GRAW
    Tom Clancy's SC Double Agent
    Tomb Raider Underworld
    Tomb Raider:Legend
    Transformers 2
    Transformers: The Game
    Transformers: WFC
    VANQUISH
    WANTED:Weapons of Fate
    WAR TECH:SenkoNoRonde
    WET
    XMen Origins Wolverine
    X-Men:TheOfficialGame

3. King Fox

King Fox Member

XBL GT: Fox the Sly (Silver though right now)
    PSN: Fox_the_Sly (No PS3, but I do have a PSP)
    Wii: N/A, don't have one
    DS(list games/codes): N/A, don't have one
    Steam: Fox_the_Sly
    Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/foxthesly/
    MMO: Final Fantasy XI: Character: Foxthesly, Server: Phoenix
    Online gaming chat: I use my Xbox 360 mic for Live and Skype/Ventrilo/Mumble
    Prefered system/game: PC
    Current addiction: None right now, but usually Final Fantasy XI when I play it.

I hope I get in on that Xbox Live update for that free copy of Halo Reach. Link:
    http://connect.microsoft.com/xboxliveupdate

4. 11eleven11

11eleven11 New Member

Not sure if you're in the US(think it's US only, it never showed for me anyway) or if it's still active, but you can/could get reach free with 12months of live recently: http://www.gamerzines.com/xbox-360/news/new-live-subscription-deal.html should be on your dash if it's available and you're silver.

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

6. King Fox

King Fox Member

7. King Fox

King Fox Member

lulz... I just got Halo Reach in the mail today for the beta participation thing. :D

8. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

im TastyAcidMilk on PSN, have 360 aswell but dont use it as much as i use to, unless a new halo comes out then i will haha, but im on ps3 all time, play black ops, and red dead redemption online, playin thru RDR single player and crysis 2 at the mo

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

damn

you just reminded me

i need to order another 360 (thing is like a bean over at gamestop, refurbished joint)

i really want to play the rest of the Halo series and Gears of War 2 and 3 when it drops

i got a PS3 but shit is weak right now, son.

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

damn, kid..

do some laps around the swimming pool or somethin'

:rolleyes:

11. osusabree33

osusabree33 New Member

xbox- osuakrowdy4life

I mostly play halo, gears of war, and then ncaa football

12. ButterflyxKisses

ButterflyxKisses New Member

I am an avid gamer. :) I am on my PS3 all the time! I'm a hardcore COD fan, but also like to play single player games as well. My PSN username is AshleyLiz. Send me a message of where we met and I will gladly add you! I am always looking for friends to play with. :)

13. LibraPrincess

LibraPrincess Well-Known Member

PSN= Pretty_Kitty17. I had the account for about two years, and i LOVE online gameplay!!

If only i had a microphone though...and a USB keyboard. then I'd be all set. :cool:

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

picked up battlefield 3 and Starhawk over the weekend for PS3

I also picked up a GTX560 graphics card for my computer..needless to say my efforts at getting back into console gaming have been stymied

instead..im playing Payday the Heist, Battlefield 2 Bad Company (32player maps on PC, booyah) and Star Trek online on my 'puter

8)

15. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

I need to get back on BF3. But I bought Skyrim after that and it was game overs....then I bought Deus Ex...and it was game over, and a few other games that kept me occupied for a couple weeks. Soul Calibur 5 sucked ass. Story was shit. Street Fighter x Tekken is alright, but I like the Tekken fighting system more and the SFxTekken is using te SF fighting system.....and then Mass Effect 3....

Annnnnd I'm about to pick up Max Payne 3, which I've been waiting for since the second one came out in 2003.

I should just save my money and use Gamefly.

16. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

I forgot my PSN ID. Add me.

17. Ichwill

Ichwill New Member

Does anyone still play? I have a few good games.
    Add me.
    Xbox: xSATSx john
    PSN: hardjohn510

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I play over psn

battlefield 3 mostly

Starhawk is kinda garbage...another impulse buy and reason to rent first

Other than that I pc game a lot

19. Ichwill

Ichwill New Member

I have bf3 for ps3.I haven't played bf3 since January, I should get back into that.

20. smoothtalk

smoothtalk Member

XBOX LIVE: bito85

Battlefield 3 and fifa 12 :)