Texas Gov. Rick Perry Indicted For Abuse Of Power.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ra, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

2. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

I have to give Obama and the Democrats credit. They know how to take out the opposition early before they become a threat like what is happening here in Virginia with former governor McDonnell.

3. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I thought the same shit.
    don't forget bridge gate with governor of New Jersey.

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

how is obama involved

5. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

'Cuz he's king of Planet All Things Democrat....

6. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Good. I hope they impeach his sorry ass. That asshole thinks he owns Texas, and it's past time for him to be put in his place.

As far as the silly notion that the Democrats are doing this to eliminate the opposition, Dick Perry is no threat because that fool has as much chance of being elected president as he did the last time his arrogant ass threw his hat in the ring. He brought this shit on himself.

7. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

I sure as hell didn't see this coming. Is Texas getting a wee bit smarter?

8. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

No, just Austin

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol. gop would say anything to get attention

10. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure that the President had nothing to do with this, and why would he? We all saw Perry's debate performances during the primaries a couple of years ago.

Of course, that won't stop some of the Fox News crowd/Rush Limbaugh/talk radio et al from speculating on off the wall conspiracy theories in order to tie the President to this and scare up a few more midterm voters.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2014
  11. Ana21zd

Ana21zd New Member

how can i enter chat?

12. satyr

satyr New Member

Good, maybe a court case will keep him out of California. We're not buying the faux Euro-styled makeover Rick, California does not want you.

13. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Gov "Oops" thought he could veto funding in that county since the ex DA got a DUI and easy to kick her out plus, punish the county. Perry will have his "Oppsies" soon.

14. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

It's so horrible. Isn't that what the GOP wanted to do with Obama?

15. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I will say this. I don't like Rick. I don't like Texas but I am pretty sure Perry will win this fight.

It is a very weak case on public opinion.

This is a country that hired George Bush for president who was also drunk and arrested for a dui. Cheney out did Bush and had two duis.

That being said they had no seat of power. It does seem unfair to Perry.

16. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Goes to show sometimes the smart ones stay at home while the stupid ones go out and vote ending up with dimwits assuming office:cool:

17. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

The approx. $75 million value of the alleged corruption certainly meets felony criteria and was certainly more costly than Michael Brown's stolen $5 pack of cigarillos. I wonder if law enforcement will meet Governor Perry with deadly lethal force?

18. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Like I said about The Lone Star state of Texas, it is big and big enough to keep secrets.

19. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Perry, Rubio Cruz, Paul, Ryan and Christie on one hand and Hilary on the other= no brainer in 2016:cool:

20. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Can't wait for Gov.Oop's mugshot soon.