Eric Holder Stands By Controversial ‘Nation Of Cowards’ Speech

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Loki, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Interesting article, I believe he is spot on.

"In the interview, Holder also reiterated claims he has made in the past that both he and President Obama are treated differently than their predecessors, partially because of their race.
    “There’s a certain level of vehemence, it seems to me, that’s directed at me [and] directed at the president,” Holder told ABC, citing “people talking about taking their country back” as an example."

http://news.yahoo.com/eric-holder-s...2xvA2dxMQR2dGlkA1ZJUDEzMV8x?.tsrc=_messenger/

2. satyr

satyr New Member

That's right, call them out and see who is willing to unmask their true feelings.

3. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Obama and Holder are getting in the heads of the opposition. Goading them into doing/saying something stupid before the midterms.

4. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

The [woefully ignorant] people cannot handle the truth, nor confront reality. Unmask the monsters and let them show their true colors. They'll just deny and deny until they turn pig red in their faces.

5. thefieryphoenix

thefieryphoenix Active Member

I would love for them to get stupid.

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

be careful what you ask for.

EH has a lot of info so he can debate the shit out of folks.....us the other hand...ehh.

7. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

It just snowed in Accra, Ghana, West Africa where the heat is an average of 100 degrees all year round :cool: