Marcus Jeter: Almost Set Up by Bloomfield, NJ Police

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Frederick, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]92toXdu2KR0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]nl-zdHxTFjc[/YOUTUBE]

2. satyr

satyr New Member

I wonder what that asshole news reporter who was so quick to shit on the black community would make of this story?

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Awww, what's the matter Bloomfield cops thugs-with-badges?, no criminals around for you, so you have to manufacture fake ones? Oh sorry, did I say there were no criminals in Bloomfield?!

Lol@the sad criminal in court shaking his head no as the charges are read. Karma is an absolute bitch! :smt006

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Being from New Jersey, I am not at all surprised by this action. Bloomfield is a nice place to live. The actions of a few rotten cops really tarnish the image. But I have encountered that in other parts of New Jersey. Some do their jobs professionally and are concerned about the community in which they serve. Others are just on the alert and ready for a confrontation. Others are just bored. Cops, no matter where you go, have a gang mentality about them. For the police officer, they are lone soldiers protecting the peace in communities, towns, cities and counties that supports them, fears them and hates them. Video may be altered, but it cannot lie in the case of these officers. I am sure Marcus Jeter is going to sue the Bloomfield P.D. for this. And I am sure the Bloomfield P.D. will do all it can to avoid paying up. I am thankful, however, that Marcus Jeter did not die during the incident because these two cops were pretty jacked up.

5. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

...or the fact that the cops who were involved are still claiming that they were attacked by Jeter and acted in self-defense in spite of the fact that the dashcam videos prove that their statements were entirely false.

Here's a link to a video interview where the hispanic cop who crossed the median to ram Jeter's car and beat Jeter in the back of the head claims that HE was in fear for HIS life.

http://7online.com/archive/9446825/

I guess that when you get away with lying on a regular basis as much as cops do, you lose touch with reality.

6. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I have a good friend who lives in Bloomfield. I need to get the skinny from him on this. Thanks for posting.

7. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Where are you from in Jersey?

8. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Cops are the same everywhere

9. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Wharton in Morris County. Near Dover, Rockaway, Denville, Randolph and other places I can recall. Cyndi Lauper's video Time After Time was filmed there and at the Morristown train station.

10. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Oh ok I never heard of that town, how many Black people are there? Lol

I'm from Newark

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Not a whole lot of them in Wharton. But there are some in Dover(Dover has a large Puerto Rican population, along with Ecuadoran and Brazilian). Wharton is 36 miles west of Newark. Off Rt. 80(I think). Morristown has a lot of black people there and Brazilians.

12. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Yeah I know about Morristown, are you still living in NJ?

13. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I am stuck here in Florida. But my heart is till in the Garden State. I have been in FLA for too long and need to get out of here.

14. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

I feel like I am stuck in LA but I don't want to live anywhere else. I will always love NJ but I can not see myself ever living there again.

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Just like the classic Neil Diamond song "I Am, I said" goes, "L.A.'s fine but it ain't home. New York''s home but ain't mine, anymore." Back in 1987, I used to watch a program called Eye On Hollywood(or some title like it). It was a show about Hollywood and other areas of Los Angeles. It discussed the lifestyle of Los Angelinos, from poor to the super rich. I had wanted to go to LA to become an actor. But, I had later learned that a successful acting career in Hollywood is elusive and you have to really sell yourself better than anyone because just about every man or woman is an actor or a model. And the competition is fierce. Film and tv acting works fine for white people in L.A.. But, for minorities, it works in the east coast. More blacks and other minorities did well with theatrical shows and some films filmed in cities like New York or Chicago. The program featured a lot of beautiful women from L.A.(they even did a little salute to the Barbie doll who turned 30). It seemed too good to be true and there were many shows and films that dealt with individuals and families coming to L.A. to make a fresh start(even during the time of Miami Vice). I had met a few California women in my life. I met one who was originally from Germany she had moved out of San Francisco and was living in Jacksonville, Florida. She was a beautiful woman. She was tall, blonde, blue-grey eyes, and a very nice figure. She told me that it was too expensive to live in San Francisco and the rent is ridiculously high since she lived in the city. I had often wondered about the mystique of the California Girl. I think some women do exude it like Michelle Phillips of The Mamas & The Papas. But then this is also a fantasy because some of the women come from other places than L.A. or even California. I happen to listen to The Village People sing the song, " Go West!" Say what you like about them. There is no doubt that these guys can sing. Anyway. I have to visit California one of these days. The farthest west I have been was Philadelphia and the Tampa-St. Pete area.