BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Saw the trailer for the show Ballers CB1. Looks good no doubt. Not since Playmakers you see a lot of Black ballers with WW and females of other colors.

2. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Co-sign completely. I wanted to like Allegiance but I hate when the rival networks so obviously try to copycat but with a contemporary twist. ABC had its Americans knockoff dropped too and they didn't even bother to try to make it contemporary like Allegence.

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I want to like most shows I watch because I'm always looking for the next binge......but shit

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

It's really like network people have truly given up on fresh ideas.

5. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I love the title of this thread - "interracial sightings", like UFOs. Lol

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

The thirst is real

7. The Dark King

[​IMG]

8. Soulthinker

I saw on the Investigation Discovery channel called Mail Order Murder. In the title From Russia With Love it mentioned the Russian wife of Lester Wilson who killed his ex Russian wife and young son from that union. On a Washington Post piece it also mention he had a Australian ex with two sons. Homeboy was a player.

9. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

Last Man On Earth

The brother on the show had sex with actress WendySchall(Nerd) It was comedic and not expected.

Co-Starring actress Mary Steenburgen (MILF) and January Jones (Hot Chick) will probably be next.

This Sunday is season finale.

10. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Truly.

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

ID has lots of show that has IR in them. And these stories are true. Not only Mail Order Murder, but Deadly Affairs, Deadly Women, Lt. Joe Kenda: The Homicide Hunter,and other shows. ID has no trouble with showing IR.

12. Soulthinker

No doubt G. The sad part is there was so many negatives of IR there.

13. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Negative, but true. There is no way around that if it is true and on record.

14. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Oh, you must be referring to actor Boris Kodjoe. I have not seen the series, but I found the above still image of Kodjoe and Kristen Schall.

15. TheUtopian

TheUtopian Active Member

[​IMG]

[youtube]G1mWaOEyHhU[/youtube]

Taye Diggs and Kathleen Robertson are back in June for season 2 of TNT's Murder in the First.

16. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

Marvel's Agent of SHEILDS

A IR hookup is slowly blooming on this show.

The chick that plays Mockingbird and the brother that plays Agent Matt had a boxing sparring match that had a lot of sexual tension.

Also, her white ex-husband who is a Agent, been trying to get back with her.

He also had some issues with Agent Matt, but they squashed their beef. He is unaware that his ex-wife and Matt got the hots for each other.

17. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Well it might not be a tv show but it went out to a nationally televised audience the NFL Draft introduces college players to their new teams in some cases the fans are introduced to the players, their families, and they significant others.

Such as the case with these gentlemen.

Todd Gurley and his GF Olivia Davison
    [​IMG]

New Cowboys DB Byron Jones and his gf Alicia Angelini
    [​IMG]

Cleveland's Ifo Ekpre-Olomu and gf Kristina Rouse
    [​IMG][​IMG]

18. The Dark King

Damn maybe black women have a point.

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

What's that?

20. Soulthinker

Who cares Dark King. The sisters can get their own man of different colors.