Master P's son ROMEO MILLER and his new white boo he met off Millionaire Matchmaker

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by playboy90210, Dec 28, 2014.

1. TheUtopian

TheUtopian Active Member

2. TheUtopian

TheUtopian Active Member

[​IMG]
    Malibu Times, Jan 2015

Wow! She's only 17?!
    toneatamorgan.com
    Miss Teen Malibu 2014

Last edited: Jan 10, 2015
  3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Get em to flaunt their beauty while they're young

Make grown men feel guilty for calling them attractive

Mission complete

4. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

That sounds right in theory but in the real world when looks fade most women will stay with their once good looking, now balding pot bellied man, because the love has grown and for a majority of those once looks obsessed women, that's what is important. Plus, they realize their looks are fading, too. So, it ends up not being that big of an issue. Again, the love becomes most important.

But, goldiggers are a different breed. They are a special kind of superficial. Like monkeys, they will always swing with the strongest branch. Except with them money equals strength. Gold diggers won't stick with your ass through rough times if her cash flow is interrupted. Oh, and don't get a long term illness and expect her to look out for your best interest. She'll be too busy planning her "your money funded escape" from your diseased ass. And, if a bigger wallet comes along that she can trade up to, you're gone. Not to mention the younger, better looking, boy toys she buys with your money that you don't know about.

Don't believe the hype. Both are superficial, but as with almost everything, there are levels to that ish'. Women who are about looks tend to mature out of that stage when they fall in love and age. Gold diggers, on the other hand, just become better prospectors.

5. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Master P is doing good with his son on the pick of babes.

6. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Its called millionaire matchmaker for a reason.

It would be one thing to match with other compatible millionaires but to simply have millions and find someone that matches with you - not exactly difficult. The hardest part is finding someone who genuinely likes you outside of your financial gains. Good luck with that.

7. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Very true. When the reality show Joe Millionaire came out, the premise was simple; would a millionaire find love with a woman who would love him for himself, or love him for his money? Of course, the so-called "millionaire" is an average guy with a regular job. But, he has to maintain the illusion of a man of great wealth and style. At the end when the last two women are left standing, he has to choose and reveal his true identity. The show had only two guys who participated in the show(one of them being a construction worker and underwear model Evan Marriott). The shows The Bachelor and The Bachelorette took over.

There was a failure called, Who Wants To Marry A Millionaire?
    The winner, Darva Conger didn't even expect to be the winner and was simply playing the game. She wanted out but the producers on the show said that she signed a contract to marry the millionaire Rick Rockwell(an actor from the cult film Attack Of The Killer Tomatoes). The marriage was annulled after the honeymoon. Both had moved on. Conger did a photo spread in Playboy.

Televised romances rarely work out.

Our society makes divorce too easy of an option. If I were a millionaire or a billionaire, it would be best to remain single.

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

no..... society makes marriage too easy and make divorce too hard.

show me 1couple who was happy with the process of divorce

9. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Feelings make divorce hard, not society.

I agree with G, our collective society makes marriage difficult and divorce seems like an easy breezy choice for too many. The divorce process isn't difficult by any means, we make it difficult.

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

im saying the same thing as u are on divorce where i depart is its waaaay too easy to marry. dont want to infringe on peoples right to get married but it would be wise to go to marriage counseling before marriage.

its said lawmakers are trying to make it harder for divorce. if thats the case make it harder to get married.

11. RaiderLL

Marriage counseling is never a bad idea. Must have misread your view on divorce. I think living together before marriage is huge, but counseling would be nice too. Working out any kinks and really knowing the person is key. I've lived with my bf for like 9 months and I feel like I know him inside and out because of that. Seeing each other when we're not all done up and gorgeous lol, sharing space, sharing our lives, it's a big deal and not something you take lightly. Like most men, he could be in the bathroom for an hour taking a shit so I'm grateful as all heck we have 3 bathrooms lol. We may not have survived without them lol. With that being our biggest potential problem, we're GOOD!

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

naw u didnt misread it....i was flame throwing....lol

13. RaiderLL

Haha I even went back to re-read it lol. Thought I was losing it!

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol. in all honesty though if lawmakers are gonna make it hard to divorce then make it hard to marry

15. RaiderLL

Stupid people will always find a way to do what they want. I don't think anything needs to be harder, I think we need to raise our kids smarter. Too many idiots in this world lol

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

u aint lying about that

17. TheUtopian

TheUtopian Active Member

[​IMG]

Miss Malibu Teen: From the Runway to the Boardroom

Unlike Honey Boo Boo, the star of TLC’s reality television hit, Miss Teen Malibu Toneata Martocchio Morgan did not grow up with dreams of tiaras and proper runway protocol. Her pageant career came from another type of inspiration.

“When I was 15, my mom started looking at college scholarships,” Morgan said. “There are some amazing prize packages with pageants, but I had never done anything like that before.”

A couple years later, the local teenager’s hard work is paying off.
    On her third attempt at the crown for Miss Teen California USA, Morgan was honored as third runner-up at the competition, held Saturday in Manhattan Beach.

The 17-year-old flirted with the top honor the past three years—she was second runner-up in 2012 and in the Top 10 in 2013.
    “Just to be in the top five is an incredible honor,” Morgan said. “I’m happy with what we accomplished.”

Toneata (pronounced Toneeta) likened her plunge into the pageant world as a sink or swim moment. Before her first crack at Miss Teen California, she had no idea what to expect. She studied YouTube videos to learn how to walk correctly. She looked up questions asked of contestants in onstage interviews from past contests, and boned up on current events. And she worked out at the gym every day to ensure a fetching swimsuit presentation.
    In all the preparation, Morgan learned a lot about herself.

“It’s crazy to think how far I’ve come with public speaking and how to present myself professionally,” Morgan said. “Whatever happens with my pageant career, I’m going to be better at whatever I do in the future, just because I trained for these competitions.”

Though she had no experience with pageants herself, Morgan’s mother, Toni Morgan, a construction defect attorney, has supported her daughter’s attempts for crowns and the accompanying scholarships. Toneata’s father, Joe Morgan, a Purple Heart-decorated Korean War veteran, passed away when she was only a year old, leaving Toni and Toneata with a particularly close relationship.

“One of Toneata’s favorite nonprofit organizations is Wounded Warriors, which she helps as a way to honor her dad,” Toni said. “I raised Toneata alone and she’s been a godsend to me. People think pageants are just ‘Toddlers and Tiaras,’ but it’s hard work.”

Toni sees her daughter’s pageant career as effective training for a professional life and a valuable networking source. Morgan sees herself working in Public Relations and Communications someday and has applied to local universities—UCLA, USC, Pepperdine—for after she graduates Agoura High School.

“In today’s world, you need to brand yourself,” Morgan said. “I would like to work in television, maybe as a news anchor, or launch my own clothing line. But I’m going to stay here in L.A. The business is all here.”

Morgan is considering a fourth attempt at the Miss Teen California crown. She said she would love to win the title and go on to compete in the Miss Teen USA contest (“It takes place in the Bahamas, which would be really fun!”). It would be a feed-in to the Miss USA competition (owned by reality TV/entrepreneur Donald Trump) and, thereafter, Miss Universe.

But her schedule is already packed. Besides school (where studies would increase exponentially when she enters college next fall), she is a volunteer with the City of Malibu’s CERT training events and works with Wounded Warrior’s charity fundraisers.

She also spends four or five days a week on her modeling/acting career, and has been the face of Invisalign Teen and MUD (Make-Up Designory). And when she has extra time, she helps her mom prepare depositions.

“Politics is definitely something I’m interested in for the future,” Morgan said.

Morgan also recently won a district competition for an audio essay to be read as part of a project for Voice of Democracy, a scholarship program sponsored by Veterans of Foreign Wars. The subject title was “Why I am optimistic about America.” If she wins the state competition, she’ll compete nationally in Washington D.C.

In its prompt, the essay competition was similar to a pageant, which demands its contestants answer broad questions.

When asked what she considers to be the greatest challenge of her generation, Morgan reflected as seriously as she would had she been asked on a pageant stage in front of thousands of people.

“It seems that there is a weaker moral character and less respect for tradition,” Morgan said. “It’s tricky, because I’m all for people having their own voice and ideas. You have to learn how to get your ideas across responsibly.”

18. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Getting married is very easy. In some instances, it is cheap. Divorce, is not a happy process, be it torrid or amicable. My parents didn't divorce until my younger brother entered the university. My point is that when one gets married for the first time, it is because they are in love. But as Elizabeth Browning wrote in her poem, "How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...",
    I am sure the couple's hearts are in the right place. Do they really know how much they love each other? After the honeymoon, marriage becomes work and it is up to both people in this relationship to make it work. I had a friend who was divorced. All throughout his marriage, it was work and he had lost that loving feeling for his wife. Divorce was his only way out. There are legitimate reasons for divorce, like physical, emotional and mental abuse. There is infidelity and substance abuse. Finding the courage to stay or leave is tough. And when the judge hears the case, all the couple's dirty laundry is aired out. And when it is done, it becomes public record. No one is happy in that process. A part of the persons in the marriage did have some good memories. There was something that they loved about the person before the divorce. When one gets married, one must first understand who they are and if they are ready, emotionally, mentally, physically and spiritually, to get married. It is easy to look at the intended the day of the first meeting, to the first date, to the moment of the engagement, the day of the wedding, the honeymoon, arriving home as husband and wife. Recognition that things are no longer the same. That is another thing about marriage to be aware of.

19. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Can I borrow this one?

20. TheUtopian

TheUtopian Active Member

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 31, 2015