Kylie Jenner & Tyga

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Young Herschel, Oct 22, 2014.

1. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I have a wii and a wiiu (and I think every other gaming system). You know where they are? In the garage lol. So much mula and no one plays em :smt085

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

We already know ur stinkin rich, Malibu Barbie

Blowing cash on shit u don't use....I bet u throw away any leftovers

:p

3. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Hahaha Malibu Barbie is broke! Rich, my ass lol. Half the shit I pay for isn't even mine...and you know this maannnnnnnnn. The more you make the more you spend...it's never enough :rolleyes:

And you know I don't eat my leftovers lol. I give them away though...I don't throw them away. Malibu Barbie shares!

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

How very first world of you

:p

5. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/12/10/kylie-jenner-tyga-elope-mexico-wedding/

If it is true that Tyga will have a storyline on the upcoming season of KUTK then I believe that Kris Jenner truly is exploiting her daughters for ratings and money. For year you never so much as saw either Jenner daughter go to high school homecoming or prom but now that her suspected relationship with an adult male :freehug: is making headlines I guess they have decided to cash in huh??

6. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

According to "In Touch Weekly", the stork may be on the way this year :smt103

7. LA

LA Well-Known Member

LOL

8. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I know I sound like an old fogey, but how much longer can this "famous for being famous" stuff go on?

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Until these chowder heads stop retweeting everything they say

10. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Glad I don't do any tweeting.

11. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. LA

LA Well-Known Member

LMAO!!!! :smt043:smt005

I'm WEAK right now.

13. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Seriously I'm done
    Holy shit
    [​IMG]

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Haha..saw that this morning. The next high profile couple we are forced to endure....He's screwing a16 just turned 17 yr old, aka statutory rape... His betrayed baby momma who used to be friends with that trash family, is cat fighting back and forth with his obessesive Lolita every week on Instagram..and he's still trying to hit up his baby momma on the DL. :rolleyes:
    Who cares how much money they have managed to hustle - no one can defend this train wreck of a couple's public display of trashiness.

15. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Is it statutory rape if you have the consent of a parent?

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

IDK how it works in CA. Kris would have to file legal papers l would think. Especially because he has a child.They're so messy.

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

They shoulda had sex where the state law is lower...or Bulgaria...shits like 14 there

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Don't worry you lil head about it, he flew her to France so he could bust a nut in her without the cops breathing down his ass crack. I'm sure that excites you.

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I refuse to have discussions with narrow-minded, uncultured people

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Awww. did that give you blue balls? :smt056..l was merely speaking your language.
    Here, let me try again...
    "They shoulda had sex where the state law is lower...or Bulgaria...shits like 14 there"

[​IMG]

Bye.