Is Talking A Woman Into Sex Wrong?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by samson1701, Mar 16, 2015.

1. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I checked FB today and a friend of mine had this posted on her page:

Unwanted but consensual sex has a name, coercion. For example when someone has already said no to sex but the other keeps pressuring them until they give in. The pressure tactics can include guilting the person, trying to get them high or drunk, kissing or touching, threats etc. Its not cool. Its the behaviour of a sexually agressive selfish person and i hope it doesnt apply to anyone i know.

Now, I've changed "nos" into "yesses" a few times. However, I don't believe in threatening or taking advantage of an intoxicated woman to get sex and I'm really not into begging. But, I think if she allows herself to be talked into sex when she doesn't want it, then it's on her. The guy did nothing wrong or even morally suspect. Even if he's kissing and touching her, if she doesn't ask or signal him to stop, and those kisses and touches change her mind, well that's on her also.

Men and women are equals mentally. If I'm talked into something I don't want to do, then I'm the one who is being weak minded. That's what I'd be told, anyway. And, I' have to agree. Should that change?

What do you think? Where is the woman's responsibility in these types of scenarios?

2. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

On your example, she already said no to sex. If she says no, that should mean stop what you're doing to try to entice her.

3. samson1701

Well, If I don't want to go skiing, and my friend talks me into it, then I regret going, whose fault is that? Mine or my friend?

Not trying to argue. I'm sincerely trying to understand what's going on these days.

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

uuhhh. thats all over the place.

but no to getting her drunk or whatever.

but talking to her as in "come on baby....ill make it good to you ...blah blah"

and she have sex then thats str8 up fair to do

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Soon we're going to need written consent forms and video confirmation.
    The problem is how to determine when one is being playful or its a firm no don't come near me. Like I've said can't wait for sexbots then this al goes away Lol

6. samson1701

Right. That's how I feel. But, now increasingly, I'm hearing that's wrong and "rapey."

And, if we're kissing and caressing and she says no, but still continues to kiss and caress with me as before and I'm able to rub and kiss her "no" into a "yes" how am I wrong?
    Yeah, it's all fun and games until this happens:

[​IMG]

7. The Dark King

I had a friend who left the Web cam on his bedroom for exactly this. He said he needed proof of consent because let's be real if a woman changes her yes to a no after the fact there's nothing you can do then you're fucked.

8. The Dark King

That's a 1.0 problem I'm thinking 3.0 homie lol

9. samson1701

[​IMG]

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

One malfunction and your shit done. Call the emergency maintenance hotline lol

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

12. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

So what is a woman to do when she wants to cuddle but not have sex? Or, she's just simply not ready to go to the next level? We don't necessarily want to ruin the mood by getting up and walking away. That seems kind of juvenile. Or bitch, even. We accept that men are going to try and we're prepared for that. But if I've said no several times, he needs to respect that.

13. The Dark King

But what about a man wants? Not saying have sex if you don't want but have enough respect for him to actually bounce if you don't want to do it. Most men don't want to settle for cuddling if they actually want sex. They'll cuddle in hopes of sex. How about no girlfriend treatment until you're ready for girlfriend actions just saying.

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

15. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

^^^ This

16. samson1701

I think it all comes down to the differences in how men and women perceive things. If your letting a man lay next you, cuddle and kiss you and the rest, he thinks you want to have sex and your just getting warmed up.

See, if a man doesn't want something to go down, he'll remove himself from the situation and catch up to you a later time.

Now, if a woman says, "No." then proceeds to get up or leave and the man is physically trying to push things along, then I say he needs to chill. But, knowing a man wants to have sex with you and not letting him while you keep kissing and rubbing up against him is sends mixed messages, I think. And if his further kisses and whatnot seduces her and changes her mind, that's on her. She could have left.

17. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

If that's all he wants and that's all I mean to him, "Don't let the door hit ya in the ass." There are different forms of intimacy. If he has to push to get what he wants instead of waiting patiently until she's ready, then she's better off just walking and staying away. Men will probably get what they want faster by not rushing her. Making her want him.

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Now if you would kindly positive rep me to offset the negative one you sent earlier, I'd be much obliged

19. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

What??? When did I neg rep you? Can't anyway. Have to spread it around.

20. The Dark King

I've always found this sentiment to be dumb as fuck. It's like saying we need to teach people not to be serial killers or pedophiles. Rapist don't rape because they don't know better they do it because they don't care. Does someone really need to tell you don't force yourself on a woman? Come the fuck on.