new to the site

Discussion in 'Welcome Center and Announcements' started by Happyfeet, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

As stated in the Basic Guidelines for the site (see quote below), personal ads are not to be posted in the forums. You need to go to the Personals and place your ad there. Please refer to the first post in this thread for the complete Basic Guidelines for the site. Thank you.

http://www.whitewomenblackmen.com/personals.php

2. Otis

Otis New Member

Wassup Folks...I'm Otis

Alright, so I'm the newest new guy. I've been on forums before, but not necessarily a dating-themed forum. Should be interesting.

Anyhow, I guess this is where I tell y'all about me. Well.....I'm an East Coaster (I wonder how many other Northeasterners are here?), I blog, I enjoy discussion, and hell - I have always been curious.

Other than that, talk to me & I'll talk to you. Izzat straight?

3. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Create a new thread in the welcome sectionand introduce yourself so people can see your post.. And welcome!!!

4. average9

average9 New Member

hello all. i am new to the site. I am a handsome clean and ddfree black male and i reside in Connecticut .

5. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site

6. Sigrid

Sigrid Member

Hey everyone. New here and would love to figure all of this out if anyone is feeling helpful.

7. Tamstrong

Welcome aboard, Sigrid. :) The best start is reading (and abiding by) the site guidelines. Taking the time to check out the different subforums and threads, and getting familiar with the site and its members is a good place to go from there. Then jump right in and enjoy. :)

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. Sigrid

Sigrid Member

Thanks for the heads up.

9. Tamstrong

You're welcome.

10. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Hello Sigrid. Welcome to the site!

11. Sigrid

Sigrid Member

Thank you!

12. Random_Lee

Random_Lee New Member

Hello beautiful ppl., random_lee here new to this space. corona free...lol so everything else is a go i suppose. :cool:

13. Tamstrong

Welcome aboard! :)

14. Random_Lee

Random_Lee New Member

thank you :)

15. orejon4

Welcome to the site, Random_Lee! Lol @ "corona free".

16. orejon4

You’re quite welcome!