Anyone Want To Come To Australia?

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by wtarshi, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I am hoping that it is smooth.

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I learn something every day about Oz. I will stay in the cities there.

3. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Good idea.

4. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I had no intention of exploring the bush anyways:). I'm a city boy, and I'm content with watching the nature shows and/or visiting the zoo.

5. beccaomecca

I might be able to twist your arm and change your mind lol. There's some pretty stunning rainforests with waterfalls here and sky walks as well. Mountains to climb with picturesque views. I know the general consensus is that snakes and spiders run rampant here but it's just like trying to find a nice chocolate man in this city lol. There's not too many cases where you'll come across them. I'm a city slicker too. But yeh the rainforest is something else. I went to a place called Mt Tambourine last wknd for something to do n checked out the glow worms cave here (not as good as the one in New Zealand) that was a trip. Worthwhile seeing.

6. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Yup, you probably wouldn't have to do much twisting! Honestly, I would be game for some, but I'd want to be with someone who know the area. Sort of like people wanting to explore NYC with me because I'm a native, and know my way around (walking, driving, subway/bus) extremely well.

7. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

If I ever visit Oz I will make sure to visit Rushcutter's Bay in Sydney where Jack Johnson won against Tommy Burns on Boxing Day,1908.

8. BlackHarleyMan

BlackHarleyMan New Member

Greatest Country I ever visited in my Naval Career and I never wanted to leave. Hobart wasn't anything to sneeze at either!

Noland

9. kimjeff25

kimjeff25 New Member

Hey! i'm an adventurous person and interested in visiting different continents. contact u soon

10. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

damn -- 11"er? Can I measure from the asshole forward? :D

lol Anyone, young, hot and packing 11" will find women right where they are to pay for their travels..

11. If the Aborigines are any guide as to what white women and men in Oz, think of blk people, think I'll pass on going to Oz any time soon

12. beccaomecca

Don't get it twisted.

13. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Aborigines aren't "blk."

14. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Literally just had a discussion on this on another forum a couple days ago.

The conclusion everyone came to is The Aboriginals are black, but are not of African descent.

In fact, the Aboriginals consider themselves black. Look at this Tumblr blog: http://black-australia.tumblr.com

15. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Just because they identify as black doesn't make them black. See: Rachel Dolezal

They're closer to Maori and Polynesian than us

Interesting blog though, thanks for posting

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
  16. beccaomecca

Yeah theyre Natives I.e. Islanders to our land.
    Completely and utterly different to African Americans.

Yes it's sad for the way they are treated by 'some' people. But that shouldn't deter any black person from coming to Oz.

True enough it's not right how the Aboriginals are treated by some, they are human at the end of the day, but at the same time they get more benefit here than any white person would ever get from the government. You only have to have a fraction of aboriginal in you and you automatically get help paying a house off etc etc.

The resentment from some stems from the fact that the government (with tax payers hard earned money) have done so much for them. They've built community housing only for them to torch and vandalize these brand new homes.

For the most part they're known for abusing they're kids, being alcoholics and never working a day in their life yet because they are aboriginal they're automatically to a degree doing better than the white man.

But to every rule there is always the exception I have two girlfriends that are aboriginal. They're amazing mother's (have never worked a day in their life) and they do set a great example for their kids.

The reality is racists are amongst us where ever you go. Respect people they generally respect you.

We live in a hugely multicultural country if racial targetting was such a thing I'm pretty sure you'd be hearing about it on the news etc.

17. Rym

Rym New Member

I am right here no need looking alsewhere

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

So not true. I've always known them to be the original Africans.
    The Original Nomads.
    Creators of Walk About.

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

20. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

When folks say the Aboriginals are not of African descent, it's because it's been too long ago since they left Africa (I saw someone say it's been like 50,000 years ago). Like @RicardoCooper says genetics-wise they are more related to other south Asians than modern-day Africans. If you say The Aboriginals are of African descent, than technically Every human being can claim they are of African-descent.