Random racist, stereotypical, and unpopular thoughts thread

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by 4north1side2, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

Bitch called me a Becky and other things because I said I prefer to be colorblind.
    Actually, she is accusing me of being racist.
    I'm about to become sexist as well and ask her if she is on her period LOL

2. K

K Well-Known Member

LOL she's got some issues!

3. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Wow! She's a special one. I agree with you. I judge on actions and character.

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

The issue isn't you wearing them I don't think anyone really cares. It's the fact that some people are treated totally differently for wearing the same exact thing. That's what all the cultural appropriation stuff is about, its not to say that's ours don't use it because it belongs to us all. The problem is when I've been wearing dreads for years and it keeps from jobs and allows people to judge me negatively but when you do it it's cute.

5. Unique4ever

Which makes way more sense I think. It's cool we think alike.

I appreciate your input and I can totally agree with you.
    If it's cool on one person, it should be ok for everybody else as well.
    Wait a minute....you with long hair? I just can't picture that. Pics or it didn't happen :-D

6. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Meh, white people wearing dreads doesn't phase me. Justin beiber had them for a minute and he faced backlash for it. Only a few white people can succesfully rock them imo; just like black dudes with flat ironed hair. Katt can get away with it but guys like Jermaine Dupri looked silly.

7. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Even Bo Derek famously wore dreadlocks and cornrows in 10. I once worked with a few white women who wore their hair that way.

Philip Michael Thomas wore them in a sci-fi/horror film called The Dark, one of a few films that he was in before Miami Vice.

8. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

Very true.

9. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

I don't get offended by that.Though, (disclaimer:don't take this personal)White people with dreadlocks (and even cornrows) look weird to me.It's their stringy hair that makes it look odd to me.African cultures (including ancient kemet aka egypt for the not-informed)have been wearing natural and twisted dreadlocks for thousands of years, predating the celts/vikings by those same amount of years.

10. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Women with half shaved heads turn me on, too bad it's mostly just studs who do that. Our old manager had that hair style and I always wanted to plow the shit out of her but she was an open lesbian. Used to rub my hands scheming, hoping she'd have a change of heart and come back to dick:smt077

To make matters worse, her stud girlfriend was one of those studs who dresses and acts like she has a penis like:

[​IMG]

Shit would get me fuming

11. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Ugh bull daggers are the worst

12. Unique4ever

I fully agree with you with dreads locking funny on some white folks (and I never considered wearing them, so don't worry to offend me ;) ).
    I just didn't agree with the point that it's showing a lack of respect if a white person is wearing them.
    Especially if that bs is coming from a WHITE GIRL. How would she know what will upset someone else? She was quoting some article she found online.
    Oh, how I hate people who think they know it all, just because the read a lot.

13. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

The reason why it's seen as a lack of respect when White person wears them is probably due to the lack of respect given to Blacks, from whom that hairstyle originated from.Don't know if that was the White girl's purpose behind her disposition or not.

14. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043

15. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

Love steak. One of my favorite foods when done right.

With you on lobster though. Has no flavor at all. Without the butter, what's the taste?

For the individual, segregation (or near segregation) is always available. Most of us, however are better with options -- segregation or integration. Socioeconomic mobility (including "integration") beats forced segregation any day, and yes it has helped the black community.

This chick isn't horrible. If she'd lose a little weight, she might be actually kinda pretty with those cheekbones & eyes. Cheryl Underwood on the other hand... can't do much about those looks.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
  16. medullaslashin

Here's my unpopular thought:

Black women do NOT make good customer service representatives.

You have to especially sweet to them if you want decent service, and even then, there's no guarantee. & oh yeah -- double that for latina women, puerto rican women in particular. They're brisk and ever ready to rush you off the phone, just as though it isn't their whole job to help you.

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

People upstate generally suck at customer service. Not that I disagree with your thought.

18. medullaslashin

I don't know about that, but I do know that lesbianism among black women (both open and quiet) dwarfs gayness among black men by far.

When I lived in nyc, a weekend walk along 125 street makes that clear. You'd see more bull-dyke/female black couples out and about than male/female couples.

Anyone who's halfway acquainted with black female culture knows that there's a lot of "rubbing" going on, especially among the ones so unattractive that they can't even give it away to dudes...

Your average bull dyke gets as much black female pussy as men, if not more.

More power to them, but just sayin...

(also -- who are these black men obsessing over shoes, jewelry and hair? I don't see a lot of that... And hasn't jewelry played out by now? I'm a little out of touch...)

19. medullaslashin

not sure what you mean by "upstate"... :confused:

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

The northeast and northern midwest states.