Fliers from Alt-Right on University of Michigan campus Warn WW to Stay Away From BM

Discussion in 'In the News' started by ColiBreh1, Sep 28, 2016.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
  2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

It's almost like we're going back in time lol

3. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Geesh Michigan U stays in the media. :toimonster:

4. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

A nutcase strikes.

5. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

I've browsed through alt-right twitter and it's the biggest sausage fest I've ever seen. Which explains why they have such a fixation on who WW bed with and not who WM bed with.

6. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

:smt043:smt043

7. shellshock30

shellshock30 Member

The fact that they would go that far out of the way to post those flyers means that white chicks at that school must be choosing brothas left and right. Either that or it's some racist ass clown with low self worth got pissed because the girl he likes choose a black dude...or left him for one.

8. ColiBreh1

I'm starting to think it's more than that. I been listening/watching some of the late Dr. Frances Cress Welsing's lectures/interviews/debates on YouTube the last week. Her theories on Racism/White Supremacy are looking spot-on right about now with the way these Alt-Right folks have been whining about White Genocide the last few years.

Real talk, it's kind of scary that some of these mass shooters the last couple years or so were white dudes that couldn't get any females and blamed it on Brothas on campus dating all the WW. I do find it interesting that the mainstream media never wants to report that.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
  9. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

We would be a lot better off without the second amendment in place and if people didn't have guns at the per capita rate that the United States has.

The laws should say: "We do not have the right to bear arms".

10. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Cress Welsing was the biggest hypocrite of them all.

She never dated a BM in her life.

11. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

:smt042:smt042:smt042

12. ColiBreh1

For real? I been wondering is she was married or had kids.

13. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Explain

14. The Dark King

So what. I've rarely dated bw doesn't mean I can't identify racial discrimination.
    I've never dated a Hispanic girl doesn't mean I can't educate myself to their issues same with Israelis and Palestinians.
    It's called empathy.

15. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

They always seem to blame WW for all the problems. WW are made to feel guilty for living their life as they choose.
    But the fact that they are whining, means that WW and BM are mixing more together.

16. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Sometimes real thoughts can slip out of peoples mouths.

[YOUTUBE]skM_4uvXO4c[/YOUTUBE]

The "Mapplethorpe" he is referring to is a famous photographer who was known for taking explicit pictures of physically fit Black men.

;)

17. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Same shit. Different day.

I wonder how much of these subconscious biases seep into the everyday thinking of WM???

18. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

These guys are emboldened. They sense "momentum".

I think you'll see more of them coming out from under their rocks in the age of trump ... No more need for "political correctness".

19. ColiBreh1

SMH. Where qaz1 at? They trying to spread this evil in our city:

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Racially-Offensive-Fliers-Posted-on-SMU-Campus-401301226.html

This is the Flyer that was being passed around on the OU campus yesterday:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
  20. The Dark King

Are you feeling the unity guys?